What should I do now!

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
oh my Im having a really rubbish day!

I got home to a letter which had on it my hospital appointment, im assuming its to announce my blood results after my miscarriage for investigation.

Its only bloody next year in February :wall: :wall: :wall: They said my results would take 6 weeks tbh after whats happened it feels like the longer I wait for all this the harder its going to get I just don;t know what to do now...

:hug:

I would phone them right up and ask what's going on, I would explain that you feel that waiting to TTC would cause you great emotional stress and ask if there's any reason why they can't discuss it with you sooner in the circumstances as you were told it would be 6 weeks. It could just be an error or misunderstanding but even if it isn't it's worth trying to speak to someone in authority. Good luck hun, you really don't need this on top of everything today do you :hug:

Be strong!
+++ :hug:

TBH Im seething at that stupid letter. *sigh*

Thanks for the advice i might do that...

:cry:

oh gosh that does seem abit of a piss take, surely they can't leave that long. you should ring and ask for more detail.

good luck
:hug:

I spoke with my mum and she said there is no reason why i should wait except for the first AF or so.

se also said if there was something wrong with my blood results they would have scheduled an appointment sooner.

I guess I just need to do anything that I feel in my heart is right and atm that is waiting for a bit to feel emtionally better and then getting back on the wagon and trying again.

Thanks for replying girls.

x

they tried this with me but i phoned them up and said that it was far too long to wait, do you have the name of the consultant, i would try and phone them direct just call switch board and they will put u through, thats what i did and i managed to get her to give me the results over the phone and made an appointment for the following week, but tbh i think your mum was right if there was something in your blood results they would have probabally contacted you, and about 9 times out of ten they dont find anything. i found my appointment a complete waste of time.
I think waiting for your af to come is enough time to wait, and you have done much better than me, i never could wait

Call them and ask, you have nothing to lose by trying. But I'm sure your mum is right and it can't be bad news :hug:

Thanks for the advice girls as usual you have been tremendous, like you ladies suggested Im going to give them a call tomorrow at some point.

I think its unfair to make someone wait for this amount of time its stressful enough with having to wait, i can understand if it was a waiting list for an op or something but to get some answers is bloomin ridculous...

I feel loads better now I wonder if im ovulating as I have odd back pain and had headaches today...

Im due on around the 18th so fingers crossed...

Thanks girls :hug:

I would love to meet all u lovelies someday and give u a big fat hug!!!

x

Sorry to here of your rubbish day.

Hope you get sorted out sooner rahter than later.

it does seem extremely cruel to let you hang on for so long. I hope it gets sorted quickly for you honey :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back