What do you think helped you get pregnant?

Lynds77

Reaction score
Just for those still waiting for their BPF, what do you think really made a difference and helped you get your BFP?

SMEP
Legs in the air/softcups/mooncups/ anything that keeps spermies in after!
EPO
OPKS
CM checking daily
Nothing, just relaxed

or something else?

Last edited:
Just nice and relaxed for me. We were trying for a year with no luck, and I finally concived while on holiday :)

Last edited:
I don't know what half of those options mean lol we tried for 3 years before getting pregnant but we never thought of getting outside help... we just kept at it lol

Lube! Lol. Preseed - first month using it and bam! Xx

Relaxing - I know people say, it'll happen when you least expect it, but it really did with us. We just had fun, taking the pressure off ourselves to perform!

We used IC OPKs for the first month on November and it showed that I was ovulating CD19 which was about 6 days after I thought. I think it put more pressure on hubby but it worked for us xx

NTNP for 6 months with no joy. Used OPK's cycle 7 and bam... BFP!!

XX

being more aware of Cervical mucous!! Erghhh but really a cracking sign of OV day , once you start notticing it

For me it was definitely relaxing, with a little help from my Evening Primrose Oil and starting exercising again. The month I fell I did everything wrong, ate unhealthily and drank a lot of red wine as I'd decided we'd give up trying until the New Year. But I did still take my EPO up until Ov and started swimming and hey presto Peanut appeared :) xxx

For me, it was knowing my body. Thankfully I got a smear just after I started TTC and mentioned to the doc that we were trying, and she told me I had a tilted cervix.
Armed with this knowledge, I found that doing it doggy upped my chances.
So we did it doggy and what do ya know - BFP! Lol.

I also think it had a lot to do with moving house. We lived in a horrible area and I was so stressed every day. The first month we moved to our new beautiful apartment, I got my BFP :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

For me, it was knowing my body. Thankfully I got a smear just after I started TTC and mentioned to the doc that we were trying, and she told me I had a tilted cervix.
Armed with this knowledge, I found that doing it doggy upped my chances.
So we did it doggy and what do ya know - BFP! Lol.

I also think it had a lot to do with moving house. We lived in a horrible area and I was so stressed every day. The first month we moved to our new beautiful apartment, I got my BFP :) x

Just realised we got our sticky one after we moved too!! I was constantly stressed at our old place.

Never even occurred to me xx

I'm convinced it helped us.
I was a major stress head in our old home, we had so much trouble there.
As soon as the stress left, a baby entered lol x

The work christmas party LOL and a little help from EPO. Before taking that I didn't notice much CM, might have been hiding inside but EPO certainly made it less shy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back