What do you miss??

tiggerbounce77

Reaction score
I am really missing Vodka, Red Bull and runny eggs, may have to be really naughty and have a runny egg at the weekend.

I miss runny eggs too, a glass of wine in front of the tv after a hard week at work, feeling remotely sexy, I miss that! And I miss my jeans, they havent fitted me for weeks!

mmmmmm runny eggs!!!!!!! x x x x when i was pregnant i miss fish all the time and peanut butter buit my most pet missing was wine and sushi mmmmmmm sushi mmmm

i miss sex, alcohol and having the ability to bend lol xx

I have been lucky with my jeans so far, I had lost some weight over the summer but after an ankle op in oct I had put some on but once of my crutches I shifted it quite fast, but my t shirts dont fit very well anymore

im really bendy i i never had that problem when i was pregnant!! lol x

mmmmmm runny eggs!!!!!!! x x x x when i was pregnant i miss fish all the time and peanut butter buit my most pet missing was wine and sushi mmmmmmm sushi mmmm

cant you have peanut butter?! not that I eat it anyway, but random fact...

yer you cant have it its got peanuts in it haha!! :good:

no i was told to 100% avoid them and all my sil's anf frieds were too x x

That's odd, my midwife told me that I could eat peanuts if I wanted too, I also have a list of foods that I can eat and peanuts are on there as well from the Midwife. I love peanuts, but to be honest, for some reason, I haven't actually had any since I found out I was pregnant. I have eaten pecan nuts though, I love the Maple and pecan pastry things from Tesco.

I don't really miss much, I hardly drank before I became pregnant and even though it took a few weeks, I gave up smoking 2 weeks ago and I don't really miss that either.

The thing I probably miss the most would be not being able to sleep through the night without getting up to go to the toilet. lol

I've been told I can have nuts, only not to if OH is allergic

runny eggs, my appetite, feeling human :lol: not that I am whinging though :D

mAYBE its coz my oh is allergic to prawns and mw did bring that up at the same time all my hubbies fam are ellergic maybe thats why there not allowed them too lol i was told other nuts are ok just got peanuts hahaha!!! omg i want some sushi now :shock:

I think if allergies run in the family then you are advised to avoid nuts. I know a few years ago they did advise against nuts altogether

oh right my kids are 2 and 1 so maybe thats why then lol

I noticed the other day that the guidance has changed since I had Grace in 2007. You can eat peanuts now apparently as there is no evidence to link that to the baby developing allergies. Also read that they have lowed the caffeine allowance, which is hard for me as I drink lots of tea and cola, oh and I love lots of choccie!! Can't believe so much has changed in like 2/3 years!!

I have never heard that about peanuts! Suppose it makes sense cos noone wants their child to have a peanut allergy.

Laura, try decaffeinated tea, it tastes weird to start with, but you get used to it after a while. Not sure what you can do about the cola situation though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back