I miss.....

I love my Halloumi and Feta .....

xxxxxxxxxx

soft boiled eggs and soldiers, rare meat, seafood, COFFEE, and being able to eat proper meals at night time. i also miss being able to do my trousers up properly.

but most of all i miss my wine in the evening, and red bull at work.

soft boiled eggs and soldiers, rare meat, seafood, COFFEE, and being able to eat proper meals at night time. i also miss being able to do my trousers up properly.

but most of all i miss my wine in the evening, and red bull at work.

Haha - I was so bloated the other day and had to drive 4 hours to get home, I ended up undoing my work trousers and letting it all hang out. The relief was amazing. :lol:

I want - runny egg with soldiers
- medium steak with large glass of red wine
- followed by crackers and lots of stinky cheese - brie, stilton, goats cheese etc.

Can we have bad cheese if its cooked? had beef and stilton pie the other day but would kill for deep fried brie with cranberry sauce and fresh crusty bread....

Just checked a packet of Boursin and found out it is pasteurised so quite happy at least one guilty pleasure isn't quite so guilty.

oh, and i made a trifle yeesterday so i've certainly had cream - not heard anything against it - we can still drink milk so would doubt its off the menu...

I was cheeky and had a tiny bit of OH's fillet steak (medium) tonight. I was practically drooling watching him eat it so had a small bit from the edge and it was the dogs'. Bad Essjaypea :( x

Steak is fine to eat in pregnancy x because its not been minced the inside is effectively sterile x my doc told me its was fine, as Kong as the outside (bits that can come into contact with germs) are seared and cooked, steak is totally fine x

Burgers aren't though, they must be well done xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

I was really missing having a beer after my tea in the evening, but after I had a Becks Blue and it made me feel a bit sick, I've gone right off the idea now.

Steak is fine to eat in pregnancy x because its not been minced the inside is effectively sterile x my doc told me its was fine, as Kong as the outside (bits that can come into contact with germs) are seared and cooked, steak is totally fine x

Burgers aren't though, they must be well done xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Really?? That's made my day :) thanks hun! Hope you're well. Thinking of you xx

I was really missing having a beer after my tea in the evening, but after I had a Becks Blue and it made me feel a bit sick, I've gone right off the idea now.

I got that becks blue too - it's not the same as a nice Corona! Was never a big drinker but would enjoy one of those on fajita night :) x

The pork thing comes from my husband, he is Muslim and doesn't eat it and thinks it's bad to eat it. So now I'm pregnant he doesn't want his baby to eat it either! So I secret eat it instead. He has been like this the last two times and it's easier to agree than argue about it.

Gotcha!!

As I say I can take or leave pork products but if I do a roast pork is my meat of choice?? :shock:

I am currently having pomegranate juice in a wine glass :dance:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha I have cranberry juice in a wine glass as it makes me think that it has vodka in it lol I miss that on a friday!
I also miss parma ham and salami which I used to loveee!
X

Hmm I wasn't sure! I cooked it anyway just to be sure it was for a tapas dish. Yum yum x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back