What do you like best about the new forum?

dannii87 said:
I'm still getting my head around it, I like it, don't get me wrong, but I kind of miss the old forum! I miss some of the old smileys :(

Shocked, crying, LOL, embarassed, mad...

:shock: :cry: :lol: :oops: :x

xx

i like the new :lol: :lol: its cute

x-kirsty-x said:
I like it when you go to submit a post and it tells you if anyone has posted while you've been writing yours, so you can decide whether or not yours is still relevant :)

And I like the little green cross that shows the threads you've posted in :D

They're my faves too! :D

I still only know how to post a reply - oh and I can quote people! :lol: Only one at a time though :rotfl: It took me long enough to figure that out! :rotfl: I daren't click on anything I don't understand...which is alot :oops: :oops: :lol:

Its all funky!!!! Its got a great easy to use panel...the mods are the best :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: (except the 60000 post word limit....I've got to complain about that :shakehead: :rotfl: )

x-kirsty-x said:
I like it when you go to submit a post and it tells you if anyone has posted while you've been writing yours, so you can decide whether or not yours is still relevant :)

Thats my favourite thing!! :D

yes what kirsty said thats really helpful! on the old one if someone posted at same time as you and theirs was first your reply might look really stupid or rude! erm and i like the friends bit too (even tho i dont like the foes bit lol!)

my user statistics thing doesnt seem to work tho :( i think im jinxed with computers im onto IT at work every single day, im sat here now on a banjaxed laptop and my PF status the other day said i was "about to pop"! LOL

i WOULD like the style choice feature if i had more than one option lol! so i could make my PF orange or pink or violet or a more exciting colour! is that just me or do we all only got one option?

oh, oh, almost forgot to say- i like the symbols that tell u if u already replied to a thread or not. REALLY handy for scatterbrains such as me!

I have changed the quotes thing to no limit. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back