• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what do you guys all do?

I used to work with adults with mild to moderate learning disabilities but am currently a SAHM until I go to uni next year.

I was a personal assistant... I'm on maternity leave atm though

Im a customer care assistant at mcdonalds

currently on maternity leave until the end of august.

Im a SATH mum and full time carer to my son. I get paid for it though :wink:

Currently a lady of leisure...unfortunately it looks like I will have to go back to working as a primary teacher in September :( :( :(

I'm now a SAHM having recently left the Air Force :wink:

I sell barcode printers and all the junk that comes with them :bored: , it's dull but it's also great because it's our family business and I get to work with my sister, my mom, my dad and a few others I have known since primary school who are like family anyway! Even so, I am still not looking forward to going back next month even if it is only 3 afternoons a week! :cry:

evemarie8 said:
I sell barcode printers and all the junk that comes with them :bored: , it's dull but it's also great because it's our family business and I get to work with my sister, my mom, my dad and a few others I have known since primary school who are like family anyway! Even so, I am still not looking forward to going back next month even if it is only 3 afternoons a week! :cry:

Give me a job, its gotta be better than working in Tutnall :wall: :rotfl:

Im a self employed web & graphic designer but im a SAHM at moment :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back