• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you call your husbands parents?

Well it depends on who is present in the room and if I'm talking to them or about them... :lol:

If it's to them then I use their names, if it's writing a card then OH writes it to his Mum/Dad etc. and signs our names but I'm not on good enough terms to call them mum and dad :puke:

I call them by there names or Little nanny and grandad in front of willow as for cards if it from me and Oh we will sign it "to mum and dad" and if they send us one then they sign "love mum and dad"
if it just to or from me then i put there names.

I call OH's Mum by her name, Pat! (when she's not in the room I call her old bat pat!) :lol:

She has tried to get me to call her 'mum' aswell which I also think is weird and quite insulting to MY mum.. I only have one mum and that's the woman who brought me up & looked after me for most of my life.. not her! :roll:

I call them Caroll and John. Id never even consider calling them mam and dad.

I call them by their first name unless I am talking to Ella, then it's Nana and Grandpa followed by their first name.

i call them nanna and grandad in front of the kids,their names to their faces and many things that are soooooo unprintable in this section :rotfl: at other times.she suggested once i called her mum i soon put her straight on that 1 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i call OH's parents mum and dad. i remember calling them by their names the 1st three times i meet them, then i just started calling them mum and dad. im really close to my OH's mum (we live together)

Just their first names. I love them but would never ever call MIL Mam, I couldn't do it. My Mam is my Mam full stop. I could call FIL Dad as I do see him that way but I think it would probably make MIL feel left out :lol: Although they understand my reasons.

LOL @ some of the replies though :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back