what do you guys all do?

Student up until very recently, hopefully a qualified teacher once LO gets here can get back to studying and hopefully be teaching by the time they hit school :)

Work in project management which is pretty boring really, but currently on maternity leave

Currently on Maternity Leave, before I worked in a call center taking contact lens orders from Opticians.
While on Mat Leave I'm studying to be a Make-Up Artist and am also an Avon Rep :D

bugger all just now :lol:

but in a former life I was/am a computing teacher and a swimming teacher

I work for a contract research organissation. We do drug trials on behalf of pharmaceutical companies testing new drugs on sick patients.

I work as the Trial Master Files Co-ordinator (i tell people what to file and where to file it).

Sandi

For another month I am a Finance Assistant for the police.

In a months time I will still be in the police but will be a Business Support Officer. Basically an Admin and Finance team supervisor but the police have stupid names for things! :D

I work in IT for an American bank. Very boring, but the view I have is great - on the 41st floor in Canary Wharf!!!

I'm a florist. :) I loves my job I wanted to be one since I was 7!

I work in neuro operating theatres as a scrub nurse. I stand next to the surgeon and pass the instruments (but I'm off sick at the moment coz the smell of blood and diathermy makes me heave - damn morning sickness!)

MissSara said:
SAHM thanks to OH slaving his ass off everyday.

Ditto, SAHM thanks to DH's hard work.
I used to be in Marketing & Advertising before I got married.
I stopped working when we got engaged and shan't be going back ever.

For the past 3 years I have run the heats for Miss England/Miss World (eg Miss London, Miss Leeds etc) touring all over the place.

Also done some charity bits, and pageant model training and helping upcoming girls get work (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG0NEVPfQlE - worked on that in the summer, see if you can spot me ;) )

I set up another business of my own in September, which I now run on top of doing a day job as an Account Manager for a cleaning company.

Then random other things like this;

LorrySide.jpg

LorryBackEnd.jpg

Certainly don't have that figure right now!! :lol:

3 days a week im an office worker

4 days a week im a full-time mum

the latter is harder but i love it- i hate the paid job iv always hated havin 2 work- wish my boyf could support me! i am the anti-feminist lol

I'm an office manager although I would like to retrain in the not to distant future, quite fancy alternative therapies :D

Commercial Director for mine and DH business - we design and install gas extraction systems into landfill sites. I handle all the negotiations with suppliers and the supply chain side of things as well as the recruitment (which is my background)
And I used to earn a bit of money on the side gigging and singing for parties etc but havent done that for a while.

Thinking of jacking it all in though and being a SAHM and pop out loads more babies cos I love being a mummy!

:dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back