how do u all manage it ????

I just leave it on all day and pop on when I can :D like now Bethan is sleeping and Emma is eating her tea :)

Morganuk said:
Lou said:
At the moment, for instance, Isaac is in the cupboard under the stairs :)

:rotfl: you make me laugh Lou.

that made me spit my drink out :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: may be i should put christopher in the cupboard and stop doing house work.........bloody good plan me thinks :think: :think: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Lou said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
Jack looks after himself.. I just fill up the water and food bowls in his cage every now and again :)

Your a great mum :D

I try my best :lol:

bloody hell, you two are posh with your cupboard and cage - my two go outside (well I don't want fat kids now do I?). Though apparently it's "cold and dark" - honestly the softness of my two :roll:

I do have a light under the stairs but I think its like the fridge and goes off when the door shuts :think:

Squiglet said:
Baby's terrified of the hoover so no housework to do :lol: Tia babysits and I just play milk bar with my boobs hanging out all day... :lol:

Im glad my dd is not alone on the hoover thing she really screams with her little arms and legs flapping :(

PMSL @ lou, sweetcheeks and beanie :lol:

squig and bloom, millie hated the hoover and the hairdryer between 6 and 12 months- but she doesnt mind it now. oops shouldnt admit that should i? now iv got no excuse :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
This place is why I couldn't fit Faith in the cupboard under the stairs. It's where I hide everything I can't be bothered to sort out...

I always have my laptop up, usually because i've got music/tv programs on on it as background noise so I log on if i ever get a sec!

Though I really should be doing several million other things...

jees you lot are too nice to these kids :roll: :rotfl:

I pop on when he's playing or asleep or when daddy is home.

Seriously, I 'pop' on when Cbeebies is on, 6:30am-7pm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back