What do you call your pram?????

mdsremos

Reaction score
Just to solve an ongoing debate with my husband we wanted to know what people call a pram/buggie???
My DH is from Stockport and they call them trolley's whereas I am from cheshire and we call them prams or buggies!!!
To make matters worse he just read a post relating to where mums put their babies to sleep during the day and pounced on the reply by Amy's Mum who mentioned her daughter falls asleep in her trolley sometimes...well he's now bouncing round the living room ecstatic having noticed that Amy's Mum is also from Stockport...can I win this battle???? :roll:

Diane & Mark

I've never heard of a pram being called a trolley before - we call them prams, pushchairs and buggies in the north east. stop arguing you too hehe :lol:

Gotta say it seems to be a Manchester sort of thing to call them trolleys, i have 2 friends from around that area and thats what they call them.

To me a trolley is what you put your shopping in!! :D

i have to agree with jo, a trolley is something you push around the supermarket!!! lol

for me it's a pram whilst i've got the carrycot attached to it, and a pushchair once i've stopped using the carrycot and attached the pushchair seat thingy!

Im from Saltcoats and I call my big 2 in 1 a pram but my wee foldaway mothercare job the buggie.

Never heard a pram called a trolley but I heard my dad call my pram a few choice words when he was trying to fold it down....

I sometimes say pram and sometimes say buggy but normally I say pushchair ... I voted for buggy though just to have my say :lol:

I'm from the U.S. and call Ava's a stroller. DH is from Edinburgh and calls it a buggy.

a lie down (new baby type) i'd call a pram..

a sit up (toddler type) i'd call a buggy or pushchair...

never heard them called trolley.. i'm from liverpool.. isn't a trolley some thing old people put their food shopping in.

x

never heard of trolly i call it pushchair

hayley said:
a lie down (new baby type) i'd call a pram..

a sit up (toddler type) i'd call a buggy or pushchair...

same here

i have a 3 wheelers travel system, while the baby is in the car seat or laying down, its a pram, when hes older and sitting up, it will be a pushchair

buggy, stroller, push chair, f**king waste of space (when i trip over it) banana-mobile, or pickles car.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i've officially lost the plot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i call mine a buggy, never heard of calling it a trolley!!

Lol Elaine Alana in her banana mobile!!! LOL

We call ours a pram because it has the carrycot attached at the moment. Phoebe knows it as her 'car car broom broom'!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back