What do you girls make of my chart?

Bethyboo87

Reaction score
Hey peeps!

This is my first month temping and I know the basics of what I can expect to see on a chart but am not experienced or anything.... Temp dropped way down this morning, surely not implantation as it's early (6dpo)... I'm worried my body's messed up and I'm going to find out my cycles are all wrong! So paranoid.

Does it look weird to you?

xx

Could be implantation, although when I was temping
I had a month with a big dip around 7dpo and got very excited but it was just a normal cycle. Don't think it's anything to worry about though. See if they go back up a bit over the next few days, I'd imagine they will until either af arrives or a bfp :)

you can often get a surge of estrogen half way through the 2ww and this can cause your temp to be lower......also things like mouth breathing (if nose blocked) etc can effect your temp.....do not worry too much about this dip - your other temps indicate you ovulated ok.

Yeh I've gone back up this morning but I've definitely learned not to get excited by anything now lol. Thanks girls xx

Fab :) I think when i had my dip and I was frantically googling it said that something like 2/3rds of charts with a dip like that are pregnant charts, and 1/3rd not pregnant, which gave me some hope that if I'd had a temp dip it was more likely pregnant than not, but as Angela says, it could be caused by other things too so best to see how things pan out and try not to get too excited yet :) I have everything crossed for you!x

Urgh looking like I'm in the minority then.... temp back down below cover line this morning, I'm gutted. This is shiiiitt xx

Sorry to bump this back up again... I'm now at 11dpo, which NEVER happens, I never get this far. BFNs this morning & yesterday.

Can anyone make anything of my two dips at 6 & 8 dpo? xx

I've had dips like that before on cycles I think it's all to do with how long u sleep if u sleep with mouth open or if u have interrupted sleep and also I think aswel sometimes ya can have a surge of earthen in the 2 ww and this causes temp dips , x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back