3 consecutive temp drop but no AF?!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by vid_81, Feb 16, 2012.

1. vid_81

vid_81 Well-Known Member

hi ladies,

I usually have a 11/12 days luteal phase. This month I upped my vitamin dosage from vit50 to vit100 (i.e. b6 is 100micg and b12 is 100mg). I did this to increase my LP as last cycle I thought I had a CP because of a short LP.

I was due AF on Thursday. There was some very very light spotting in the early hours of Monday (12 DPO). Temp has dropped since then for 3 continuous days. But the witch has not yet showed up! Did a Saninsbuys digital on Monday and it was -ve. Now concerned if something else is wrong... usually my cycles are quite regular. Heres a link to my chart, if interested: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3879b3

Has anyone had a temp drop like this before their periods? Thx! xxx

Baby dust to all! :dust:

2. Seb

Seb Well-Known Member

This is the exact pattern I have before af. My temp starts 2 continuously drop for 2-3 days then the witch shows her ugly face but the fact u had a bit of spotting could mean implantation, then it takes a few days 4 the hormone 2 build up so fx for u hun.xx

3. Seb

Seb Well-Known Member

Meant 2 ask wot vitamins u take 2 lengthen luteal phase as mine is only 11/12 days too.x

4. vid_81

vid_81 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply, Seb. For the past 5 months, my temps drop on the day before or on the day of the witch's arrival. Anyways, now just hiping that at least she shows her face soon :)

I take the Holland and Barrett vitamin100 (timed release) one. I would recommend starting off with the vit50 one. Its really worked very well for me! When I started tempeing, it was 10/11 days, then increased to 11/12 days and this cycle it seems to be more than 14 days!! xx

5. Seb

Seb Well-Known Member

U never kno, all u can do is stay hopeful until af shows, though I think when temps drops below coverline she's on her way!
    Oh that's good, I take it the longer luteal phase the better? I know its silly but I kinda liked mine being short cos I have no patience in the 2ww but obviously there's a chance that it's not enough time 4 a lil bean to implant. I'll try those vits. Do u take them everyday throughout the month? I'm already taking pre conception vits, do u think they will conflict? Don't wana OD on vits lol. Thanks.x

6. vid_81

vid_81 Well-Known Member

the witch finally arrived just now! I am kinda happy abt it :) Can peacefully start the next cycle and glad to know that my LP is probably 14 now!!

Your pre-conception tablets might already have the required vits. Just look at the ingredients to check for vit b6 and b12. I suppose they should be taken together and should not exceed some particular dosage (something like 200mg per day...). I take the vits everday after lunch. Whenever I have taken it after dinner, I have had quite vivid dreams!

Good luck with your current 2ww. Fx! xxx

7. Seb

Seb Well-Known Member

Thanks babe, I hate the 2ww! Good 2 know u have nice normal luteal phase now at least :)