I'm back

Locachica

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been really busy lately so I havent had much online time. We're still TTC. I've started taking Evening Primrose Oil, B6, Folic Acid and Centrum.

We've also being using Preseed! It's fantastic stuff, and we're going to keep using it. I'm still temping etc, my body is acting weird though. I got a + OPK yesterday, now I have a -OPK and I was away at the weekend and forgot to temp and chart. :wall: :wall:

Anyways, If any of you have time you can take a look at my chart cos I actually haven't got a clue whats going on. I've had Watery CM for a lot of this cycle. I'm not sure if thats the EPO taking effect or wether its leftover Preseed (sorry TMI)

Hope everyones well,sorry for the very long post.

:pray: :pray: for all your BFPS.

Welcome back hun! :wave: Get yourself back into Chartstalkers we need the people. It's so quiet in there at the mo!

Welcome Back! :wave:
It's lovely to hear from you :D

I'm not sure about your chart ... I would keep BDing x

Thanks everyone :)

I'll head back to Chartstalkers, I had a look there a second ago and really is very quiet...

ROM- Yeay for you Congrats love. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Have a great 9 months :hug:

I can feel AF on her way, I don't think I caught the egg this month at all. I'm hoping the Preseed works next cycle.

Welcome back Locachica

Hope the break has done you some good x

ejjie said:
Welcome back Locachica

Hope the break has done you some good x

Thanks, ye it was more work crap and travelling that held me off here for a bit. I didnt temp for 2 days and I was like omg I'm doomed lol.

I think I ov'd when I was away as well, that is the impression I'm getting from my chart anyways...

Work gggrrrrrr! Oh well a break from temping and checking in here every 0.5 seconds is a break... (for me anyway :oops: !!!)

I haven't started temping yet cos I don't have a pattern to do it in but I'm kind of glad because it will take over my life :lol:

My DH will not be impressed if/when I start. I wonder if I can do it without him noticing :think:

hi and welcome back all the best for you and lots of babydust x

Thanks again everyone and hello to all the new girls I havent met yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back