What do you drink (during the day lol)

Riley's Mommy

Reaction score
just got really curious.

what do you all drink during the day??

i used to drink loads of pepsi. but since being PG i havent really drank it.

I now drink lots of coffee lol (decaf tho unless out)

the other main thing i drink is Tesco Apple and Rasberry slightly sparkling spring water.

they have it on offer all the time, 3 bottles for £1.10. cheap and healthy :D

so, what do you drink?

Water mostly, from the tap. I leave a glass next to the sink and try to drink a glass a hour.
I also have 1-2 cups of tea or coffee :)

coffee - decaff - all day and also water - elderflower flavoured and good old tap. Fresh juice at the weekend when I'm at home.

and sometimes I sneak a bottle of DS's spring water based fruit drink stuff :oops: I like the flavours

seem to be drinking tea constantly during the day, and irn bru whenever im not lol tea has mostly became my replacement for alcoholic drinks - why i seem to be drinking it so much.

bit of a tea addict at the moment but also water and milk.

:shakehead: to all you coke drinkers...your teeth will fall out!!!!! :lol:

nowhere enough as I should be, need to take better care of myself and have a glass an hour :roll:

but just water durin the day and tea at night - helps me sleep better for some odd reason :think:

I limit my tea to one decaf a day. I usually drink water, milk or sugar free black currant cordial.

green tea (no milk) fennel tea (no milk) or cranberry juice

I drink plenty of the Tesco's flavoured water, generally the blackberry one. I also drink alot of cherryade.

I drink tea in the morning, blackcurrant high juice cordial during the day then when Isaac is in bed a couple of smirnoff Ice's and coffee if I need to stay awake :wink:

I'm not a big fan of water.

I drink tea I LOVE MY CUP OF TEA
I also drink cranberry and blueberry juice
Or whole orange juice

I usually have at least one cup of coffee &/or tea each day, water, juice and sometimes cordial, and sometimes a milk drink (milo or flavoured milk).

I start with a coffee, then have a tea and squash in the day. At night I currently have a pint of milk, it used to be wine or beer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back