What do you call yours???

proud.mummy

Reaction score
Bit of a random question i know lol but do any of you call your bump/baby a name??

My little girl and my Boyfriend call it Peanut! :lol: x

Our little bump is called Twinkle, no idea why, I just thought of it the other night, was fed up of people saying that Twinkle was going to be a boy all the time.

My friend thinks we should call my bump SPROUT as w found out just before xmas I was pregnant!

I call him Sid coz that's his name! Before we knew he was a boy we called him the bean and the same with the last one.....although we thought she was a boy and called her Harry Bean to start with :)

i called issabelle button like a little chocolate button because when i had my early scan when i was bleeding with her thats what she looked like haha then bella when we found out a girl, zander was cookie coz he looked the same when i had to have another early scan because of bleeding. When i thought i was pregnant last time i said it was ickie boo as when the kids hurt themselves i say awww ickie boo and when i pulled my stomach out and said ouch belle came to me rubbed it and said awwww ickie boo! lol so we have picked out a 'name' for bump if and when i do get pregnant now haha x x x

Just bubs! It was the alien when I was feeling rubbish and wanted to feel more like me again, we've made progress!! :)

I called mine Junior until I found out I was carrying a girlie then it was Rosie Bump :)

I only decided on a nickname today as i was listening to my doppler again to try and get a recording sent to my phone from the pc :roll: when i was listenin to heartbeat again it was loud an sounded like a train/someone knocking quite loud.

Ive now called him/her: little alien train- it just came out so my hubby now has the recording name as: baby beat :rotfl: sounded right at the time :oooo: lolx

We call ours the little alien as my scan pic makes it look like one!! A cute little alien though!! x

Love the names - now i'm thinking i need to be more creative cos we call it baby!

Loving the baby names hehe.. Cute! could you imagine if we called them that when they reach 18 haha how embarrasing!! =D x

when i first found out i was pregnant i looked online to see the development, i was only 5 weeks but at that time i thought it looked like a prawn so thats what we have been saying. Since my scan though my dad seems to think the pic looks like a hamster so he's calling the baby that.

I feel so mean now but im so stuck on saying my little prawn :lol: it doesn't even fit.....i hate prawns :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back