What do you call bump/baby?

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I call him bubby, only to myself mind! Otherwise he's known as little one. Do you guys have nicknames or do you call them by your chosen names already?

ATM we call the baby, Babba or baby but nice we know the sex we will call it by it's name :)

I call mine bubs :)
me too :) or bubba

everyone has their little nicknames for their babies on their tickers and i cant find out how to change mine.. :( not that ive got a proper nickname for it lol!

Where u make the ticker go there and u can cha ge where it says my pregnancy

Mine is crumpet and even tho we have his name choosen he will still be called crumpet xx

we call ours sticky! :rofl:

it started when i kept saying please stick after i got my bfp and it kinda stuck...

have a few names picked but have a feeling sticky will be baby's nickname lol

everyone has their little nicknames for their babies on their tickers and i cant find out how to change mine.. :( not that ive got a proper nickname for it lol!

you know the bit you copy and paste into your CP / Signature?
Go and find the bit that says "My%20pregnancy"

Change it to whatever you like.... so if you want to have your ticket saying "babba" change that section to
babba.... leaving out the %20 bit.

My line to say Bubs looks like this:
preggoticker120/777777/00000/Bubs/12/14/2011 instead of saying preggoticker120/777777/00000/my%20pregnancy/12/14/2011

you know the bit you copy and paste into your CP / Signature?
Go and find the bit that says "My%20pregnancy"

Change it to whatever you like.... so if you want to have your ticket saying "babba" change that section to
babba.... leaving out the %20 bit.

My line to say Bubs looks like this:
preggoticker120/777777/00000/Bubs/12/14/2011 instead of saying preggoticker120/777777/00000/my%20pregnancy/12/14/2011

THANK YOU!!!!!!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

My lil bro was thready as mum used to say he was hanging on by a thread! Lol

Ours is called blob, because that's what it looked like when we first saw it on a scan at 6 weeks. Think we'll stick with that even after we know what it is, at least that's how it turned out with our second one (didn't know the sex with our first).

LOL.. can change the colour too woop!!! scroll down after getting the ticker code... i was scrolling down after the first page... :D

Ive gone for baby rose as i name all my bump and scan pics baby rose as OHs surname is Rose :)
Changed it to yellow as we are team yellow :)

Ours is called blob, because that's what it looked like when we first saw it on a scan at 6 weeks. Think we'll stick with that even after we know what it is, at least that's how it turned out with our second one (didn't know the sex with our first).

We called ours blob too at our 7w scan :) felt bad still calling it that after the 12w scan lol so.. bubs or bubba now :)

Last edited:
we have called her peanut ever since our 6 week scan, as she looked like a peanut!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back