Stretchmarks..

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
10 weeks today and as I looked down at my belly.. Low and behold I saw pink lines appearing. I'm size 8 normally, although now I can't fit into my jeans at all.

Definitely going to get some stuff for these stretchmarks as soon as possible!
Just didn't expect to get them so early :wall2:

Also.. My uterus has moved up! My OH (who is a doctor in the making) has been examining me every day for about a week and today he could feel it had moved quite far up! :D I felt it when he was examining me too, and we both pin-pointed out the same place so all is well there. Very happy indeed :)

xxx

aw it sucks doesnt it! :(

I found my first few stretch marks about 10 weeks too, Ive been using bio oil, and they have faded, but it's not stopped any more from appearing x

I'm not really fussed about stretch marks, I know they'll fade on my skin, as I had a few from growing and they faded very quickly xx

I am really really worried about loose skin on my stomach though xx

aslong as u dont extreme diet after pregnancy i cant see you getting loose skin..
mine was just jellyish after my LO.. but its back to normal now.. plus a cuple of lbs.. haha!!
i dont think any creams work for stretchmarks.. its prob all down to ur skin type!
i did use palmers coca butter on my LO and didnt get any tho xx

Was going to use that butter :) Definitely going to get some.
Haven't used the bio-oil yet. I've only got a little bit left from when I had stretchmarks years ago (from dancing).
They've faded now and aren't too bad so I guess it's nothing to worry about :)

Thanks girls xxx

I use palmers coco butter in the mornings (straight after a shower) and then bio oil through the day :) I've not got any so far. I heard it's hereditary, like if your mum got them you might, but I think it's mainly to do with skin type and how fast you put weight on during the pregnancy. Drink plenty water too, I think that can help elasticity (sp?) :) xx

Well mum didn't get any (I don't think) but she checked my belly today and I do have stretchmarks appearing already! :( Going to whack some bio oil on my tummy after a shower and I'll buy some palmers butter in the week :)

xxx

Bio oil hasnt stopped any more appearing for me, but it's already starting to fade the ones i have xx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back