what do i do!!

sophie-jordan

Reaction score
Kiyanna is at nursey but she comes home everyday telling me she dont like it as she is the only child of mixed race in her class. she tells me she feels differnt from everyone else and no1 will play with her :doh: do u make her stay or pull her out :?
x sophie x

Really feel for you hun. Abigail is not yet at school so I can't fully understand how you must be feeling. Its what you really don't want them to say eh? We are religious and I know that Abigail will be different because of her beliefs, but my OH and I both say that whilst we found it difficult at school it does teach you how to cope and that you have to try to stick with things. I don't know if this is of any help. Have you spoken to the teachers about it? Maybe they could be of help?

i did pop in and see the teachers but they said that nothing goes on but i cant c y kiyanna would say these things if it wernt true so think i need to go in a let kiyanna tell them wants wrong
x sophie x

sophie-jordan said:
i did pop in and see the teachers but they said that nothing goes on but i cant c y kiyanna would say these things if it wernt true so think i need to go in a let kiyanna tell them wants wrong
x sophie x

Yea i think that would be the best idea :D
If she tells the teachers what is bothering her, then they will know what to look for and maybe help her join in with the other children.
I hope everything gets sorted out soon, i cant imagine how upset Kiyanna must feel and how anxious you must be :hug:

i was going to suggest her telling them how she feels. I hope she settles and her race isnt an issue anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back