What do I do? *UPDATE* :( Chemical Pregnancy.

BountyBoo

Reaction score
It's a BFP! OMG! I can't stop shaking!

I thought I came on my period three days ago, but it has just been so light, nothing like my usual periods, plus i was so sure this month i was pregnant, I couldn't shake the feeling so I did a Clear Blue Digital and it says:

PREGNANT

But now I'm just scared because I've been bleeding, it was about 2 drops of pink first and then just some old brown blood (Sorry TMI) but I did have cramps...

What should i do ?

When should I call the docs? Is it too early at the moment as I'm not actually due my period till Thurs...?

OMG Sorry for all the questions...

I don't think my boyfriend can believe it lol, he keeps saying do another test, do another test to make sure but I don't need a wee atm so he'll have to wait!! Is ClearBlue Accurate?

Thanks Guys.

As with most HPTs, ClearBlue digi is 99% accurate. However, if you are scared of the other symptoms/signs you are experiencing, I'd contact your GP just in case. I'm certain it's nothing, but better safe than sorry. Good luck :hug:

Oh, if you are truly pregnant...
Congratulations :cheer:

Sounds like congratulations are in order, you cant get PREGNANT on a clearblue digi unless u are, I think the small bleed was implantation bleeding so nothing to worry about, if it gets heavier and red then it needs to be checked.

I would wait until ur due date before making a doctors appointment, I was told that u dont need to see a doctor to tell them ur pregnant, just need to book a midwife appointment for 10-13 weeks but i ignored them and went to the docs yesterday, he told me to see the midwife at 9/10 weeks and gave me a form so i could ring up and book my own scan so im glad i went

good luck, u can now move over to the 1st trimester board

Thanks Guys... Well I did a cheapie test and that is positive too ...

I rang docs and told them I've been bleeding a little to be told o well if you are going to lose it then there's nothing we can do anyway, which i know is true but still a little blunt...

So anyway I have an appointment on Thursday ...

Now I'm jus so scared and worried that I'm gonna miscarry :cry: :x :roll: :cry: Sorry for winging...

:pray: that everything is fine. I'm sorry that the doc was so blunt, though. Just try to stay positive :hug:

That sounds like implantation bleeding to me hun; I had the same when I got pregnant with Gabs. A few pink drops and then brown.

Congratulations; I am sure everything will be fine.

All the best :hug:

It definitely sounds like what the experts describe as implantation bleeding.

Congratulations.......... :D

That's amazing! Congrats!!! I've got what I'm hoping to be implantation bleeding at the moment either that or I've got an early af. Hope its ib though! Good luck :) xxx

Sal88 said:
That's amazing! Congrats!!! I've got what I'm hoping to be implantation bleeding at the moment either that or I've got an early af. Hope its ib though! Good luck :) xxx

Snap..... Afew drops yesterday and a little more b4 there when I went to the loo... Nothing like the start of my period as im used to it, more like spotting when your on the pill. Im due my AF the morra so fingers crossed for both of us and congrats to you kirsty!!!

Sorry to put a downer on my thread but I'm now bleeding and having quite bad cramps :cry: :cry:

I've done three tests, all positive but I think I'm losing it ... I'm only about 4 1/2 weeks :cry:

I wish I hadn't of tested now ... I wouldn't have known :cry:

No words just a huge :hug: .
Take care!
xx

implantation bleed hun, dont worry im sure your fine, have a h &h 9 mths and congrats :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back