Chemical Pregnancy?

Tracey S

Reaction score
I posted a few days about my faint positive tests.

They were all very faint, (4 of them) so I did a digi on Friday and that was positive.

Anyway last night had a tiny bit of spottng and this morning there is more there. I think its a chemical but I took another digi test this morning and its still coming up positive.

I would have expected a negative test today as it looks like my period is starting? I am just a bit confused. would I still be getting positive tests if I have had a chemical pregnancy?

Tracey

it could be implantation bleed hun, fingers crossed

Hi,

It could well be implantation bleeding. I started spotting on Wednesday, before I knew I was pregnant. I've had pre-AF spotting the last 2 cycles so assumed AF was on her way.

However, I did notice it was a different colour to normal pre-AF spotting. For me it's been a light brown/pinky colour. It got redder on Thursday and then went back to a pinky CM and has been getting much less as each day passes.

I was still spotting up to yesterday but from what I've read it sounds like an IB.

What colour is it?

When was/is your AF due?

I had really faint lines on Thursday but they're getting stronger every day, my AF wasn't due until today anyway. If you're testing early then that's probably why you're getting faint lines.

It doesn't mean much anyway from what I've read regarding strong/faint lines.

I bet it's IB.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Its browny/red its mostly when I wipe.

It really does look like my ususal period which was due Friday.

What I really want to know is would I be still getting positive tests if my period was on its way?

Tracey xx

Hi Tracey, when my mum was pregnant with me she had what she thought was a light period, so didn't think she was pregnant.

Keep checking :hug:

Hiya hun,sorry you are worrying like this :hug:

I had a chemical pregnancy in december and i still got faint lines on ebay cheapies right up until i next OV'd

From what I've read, yes, you're likely to get + pregnancy tests with a chemical pregnancy.

By around 6 weeks pregnancy symptoms disappear. A period following a chemical pregnancy may be heavier than normal, have blood clots and severe cramping may be experienced.

I really hope it's not a chemical.

This is the downside of detecting early pregnancies isn't it :hug: :hug:

It is normal to have slight bleedin in early pregnancy. Just keep an eye on it and keep testing within the next few days. Hope everything goes ok :hug:

So It is possible to still get positive tests even though you are starting to bleed?

I wasnt very hopeful to be honest as the lines were so faint and the test i took on Friday morning was fainter than the one I did on Wednesday morning.

Looks like its all over before it even started. I am begining to think that my body must hate me, it definately doesnt want me to have a baby thats for sure :cry:

Yes it is possible to get positive tests even though you are bleeding as the hormone hasnt left your body yet. I really hope this is just implantation bleeding for you though hun. :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Fingers crossed its implantation. Go to the doctors to be sure. xx

The bleeding has got heavier. I think its all over.

I just feel numb. My brother and wife are due a baby in the next few weeks and if I had been pregnant myself I would have found it all easier to bear.

Back to square one again, its just not fair, we only want one baby we are not greedy, this is the 4th time this has happened and its so cruel. My baby Heidi would have been 3 months old now and instead she is gone and now this pregnancy has gone as well.

I feel so down

so sorry to read this :hug: :hug:

I've got my AF and sitting eat some chocolates at the moment - sometimes they just hit the spot.

Im so sorry to hear how what your going through im thinking of you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back