Chemical pregnancy?

MummyE

Reaction score
Wow even more confused now after reading threads and the reply to my original thread ... Can you still bleed and be pregnant or is this a chemical pregnancy ... Found out I was pregnant very early and now started bleeding after having hcg levels taken which were 17 ... Arrrgh this ttc malarkey is so confusing and upsetting ! I have another appt on Tuesday to check blood levels again but just want to know what I should expect ... My head is numb thinking of it all
:-( :wall2:
Xx

sorry to hear what you are going through, have a read of this article it may answer some of your questions about chemical pregnancies

http://www.womens-health.co.uk/chemical.html

It is hard to determine what is going on until you have further blood tests to check your hcg levels - It must be awful having to wait not knowing until after Tuesday - hope you are ok.

Sorry if I scared u on ur last thread I should have said yes u can still be preg if u have periods but u said u oved 3 days after ur period ? I was just a tad confused by ur dates etc I realy hope it works out all ok for you xx

Thank you for your link ! I actually mis typed it's Thursday .. Even worse !
Hoping it flys in, today I have been sitting in a daze the time has flown in ...

This is the 14th cycle and has been our only glimmer of hope so hopefully there is a miracle ! X

Thank you jojo3972 ! It's helped a lot ! I never even knew of chemical pregnancys ! Xx

Ur ok try to help if I can :) and I didn't know about chemicals till last year n I have had 6 children and 3 mcs :-/ stay possitive if u can xx

I have now stopped bleeding (just to add to confusion) lol thanks for your help :)) xx

After a night of hanging over the bed in agony with a lot of bleeding and loads of tears .. I think it's a chemical pregnancy, totally gutted :shock:, still got my docs appt but not expecting much tbh :wall2: .. Back to square one :ttc: Xxx

Sorry to here this hun, hopefully your gp can give you some reassuring advice, big hugs x

I'm realy sorry this has happened to you :-( unfortunatly this is more common than we think and most woman don't even know its happened if they don't test early or rnt realy following af n wat not,gd luck for next month lovely xxx

Thank you ladies .. Good things come to those who wait ❤
I'm gonna try chill out and see if it happens but it all I seem to think about ..
Xx

Chemicals are absolutely gutting, big hugs to you. x

Thanks girlies ... Been to the doctor who confirmed I am no longer pregnant .. It's just so horrible cause there's that glimmer of hope that never amounts to anything ...

Apparently Im not allowed clomid as I have actually fell pregnant and because I have a baby nhs won't do a thing ... I'm going to the recurrent miscarriage dept and see if they have any answers

Untill then my hubby will be exhausted :TTC: lol

Lots of luck to u all :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back