What do I do? *UPDATE* :( Chemical Pregnancy.

Thanks Guys... Well I'm pretty sure I'm having a miscarriage :cry:
I'm bleeding probably 1/2 my normal period volume and its bright red :(

But just to aid my poas habit i did another test this morning and it's darker than yesterday's positive (i have another digital but there's not really any point in doing another of them) though I know that means nothing really ...

So I'm in Limbo with my doctor's appointment tomorro though I'm guessing it's all over anyway :cry: :cry: :cry:

Could you not go to A&E hun?

I know there's nothing they can do really but maybe they would give you a scan or something.

I'm sorry hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Kirsty I am so sorry - this is what I am terrified about to having tested early. Look after yourself - I would still see a doctor if you can just to make sure. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

get yourself to a&e they will help you and give you answers maybe :hug:

Oh hun :hug: :hug: :hug: Please go and get this checked out theyl be able to help you :hug: Keep us posted xxxxx

Oh Kirsty I'm so sorry, have these :hug: :hug:

I agree with the others about A&E

Hope you're ok xx

i dont know if there is anything the a&e could do so early on. i went when i bled really really badly with my youngest and i was 7 weeks. had to go back a week later cause they could only see a sac (the reason i bled was that i m/c his twin).

maybe ring your gp, see what they advise, but if you are going tomorrow then that may be alright.

am thinking of you hun. i've had two losses at 5 weeks or so, so i know exactly what your going through. :hug:

Hey Thanks for the :hug: :hug: Everyone...

Yeh I'm just going to see my GP as planned tomorrow, It's at 9am first thing anyway so I've only got tonight to wait now.

I figured no one could do anything with it being so early anyway ... I'm thinking things will just work themselves out on their own hopefully.
I do still have a tiny flicker of hope as my mum lost my brothers twin but he was still born healthy... Long Shot I know lol...

Anyway I'll update tomorrow, I'm not thinking he'll say much other than send me home again for things to finish.

I've learnt my lesson for testing early now though ... All early tests are banned from my house lol ... I will only test when I have missed a period !! *Yeh Right lol :oops: *

Oh hun I hope everything works out for you and please let us know how you get on, will be thinking of you tomorrow morning!! :hug:

So sorry you're going through this Kirsty :hug: :hug:

I keep my fingers crossed it turns out ok for you :hug:

Am thinking of you and praying for you. Do let us know how the doctors appointment goes xxx

Been thinking about you this morning xx hope everything went ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey guys, well the doc confirmed I have 'technically' had a miscarriage but that they wouldn't really call it that as I was only about 4+4 gone... then went on to tell me i was letting myself in for disapointment and it was all in effect my fault for testing too early and I shouldn't test until I'm a week past my missed period ... Bla Bla Bla, lecture, lecture, lecture ... and then to spout to me how I'm far too young to want a child ...

He was an old guy who obviously had a problem with me and James being a relatively young unmarried couple ... Needless to say James says we are never seeing that doctor again, it's a good job I'm not too sensitive because I could have come out of there very very upset ... We are actually signing up at a new Doctor's tomorrow, he is not the kind of person I want to be seeing when I have a successful pregnancy!!

Anyway, sorry :oops: :oops: Rant over :oops:

Think we are going to leave it a few months before trying again ... because my periods are all messed up now I don't know when I'll be ovulating, plus I have to finish this awful bleeding first! Think we'll see how things go natuarally for us for a while...

Thanks for all your support guys! I've not long been a member on this site but your all great!!

Sorry this has happened to you hun, i went through a chemical pregnancy at the beginning of december, had BFP's then started bleeding straight away, my doc said the same thing to me, it seems to be a really common event unfortunately for us girlies,

do not give up hope, i fell pregnant by then end of december and am not far off third tri now!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey Thanks Hun that sounds pretty much like what mine was then (I've just googled it lol!)...

Would have been nice for my GP to have explained it abit to me though... I mean it's the first time I had ever been 'Pregnant' and so it's not like I know alot about what can happen etc, I'm not 'too' upset because I know it wasn't actually really a baby yet, but I'm just so annoyed he fobbed me off as a young stupid girl who doesn't know what she's doing... I'll be 22 soon enough!!

Raghhr!!

I am so sorry :( :hug:
Definitely sack your current doctor - what an ar*ehole! :x

Thinking of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member