What do/did your Braxton hicks feel like?

Mamafy

Reaction score
I'm getting a huge increase the last 3 days :oooo:

They feel uncomfortable and painful and I feel them from the bottom (cervix area) to the very top of my bump. The whole bump goes hard and I do feel abit breathy through them :oooo: Nothing regular although they were following a pattern the night before for a while.

This morning in the space of 2 hours I've had 3 sharp ones but definitely no pattern.

No increased discharge/bleeding/or fluid either.

I know I'm not in labour but I'm curious as to what everyone elses feels like :D

I found mine to be quite painful and nippy the two weeks leading up to labour. Hope your ickle bambino isn't thinking about showing up any time soon xx

mamafy mines are exactly like yours but no real patternsto them but getting them alot more the last week x

Mine had no pattern to them but the top of my bump would go rock solid! Some use to take my breath away!

I know this sounds odd - but mine have been completely painless, in fact, I've felt no sensation at all, I wouldn't known they were happening if I hadn't happened to touch my bump. Bump goes small and hard for about 30 seconds to a minute. I've noticed it happen about 4 times over the last month and a half (no idea how many more times it's happened and I've just not noticed). I asked my midwife about it since I thought it was so odd that I didn't feel it, and she confirmed it as BH, said that it just works that way for some people. Can't help hoping that my labour follows the same pattern lol!

Horrible, can't stand them sooo very uncomfortable. The bump goes hard and I feel a funny feeling at bottom of bump and all the way down. Seems I get when I try and bend down :lol:

I get them when I move or get up suddenly , everything goes rock hard , and sometimes I know I have one before it's gone hard as the first sensation is "god I need a wee!" - I don't but lots of times off I run to make sure and make me feel better.

I keep meaning to count them, as I get stacks due to movement and walking - I can't keep still all day!

I am getting them now, regular every 4 mins...but wouldnt class them as painful, just, well, crushing :lol:

Last two weeks, mine have got a lot stronger and nearly stops me in my tracks, not nice at all.
But again no pattern, except for they always happen more so in the afternoon and evenings, maybe my body telling me to have a little rest at lunch time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back