What do Braxton Hicks feel like?

CharlieC

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm wondering what Braxton Hicks feels like, are they like period pains or cramps? :think:

Can someone tell me so that if/when I get them I know what they are?

Charlie xx

The ones I've had so far feel like a tightening around your belly, and if you feel your bump it will be rock hard, not painful but I hear that can get more painful the later into the pregnancy it gets....and not everyone gets them of course.

xx

They feel like a belt tightening around your abdomen, and your bump will go hard. Most of the time they are either painless or uncomfortable.
Sometimes they can get quite painful, normally as you get closer to your due date.

my tummy went hard and really really painful

bump goes really hard and sometimes you will feel pressure with them
manda xx

strange ! never noticed if my bump goes hard all what I feel is period like crapms. not painful though but a bit uncomfortable lasting few seconds. sometimes it lasts a minute or so.

Mine seems to go all hard and its uncomfortable to walk whislt its happening, i think these are braxton hicks, however im not too sure lol, thats the problem when you've not felt it before, took me ages to figure out what hiccups were too

when i get them its just like my belly goes rock hard, they arnt sore but they are uncompfy, my ribs feel really uncomphy too.. i get it every afternoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back