what do braxton hicks feel like?

Dee1985

Reaction score
can any one discribe what braxton hicks feel like????

Hi Dionne,

When I get them it feels a bit like my whole belly has expanded and feels really tight and goes solid. I've been getting them since about 20 odd weeks but lately they are stronger and last longer so hoping they will turn into reall contractions!

Nicki.x :D

EVERY NOW AND THEN MY BELLY GOES REAL HARD I THOUGHT IT WAS BABY MOVING INTO MAD POSITIONS BUT COULD BE BRAXTON HICKS THEN???

Yeah, probably is. For ages I thought the same thing, that it was baby sticking his bum in the air or had turned into a funny position but then it dawned on me that it was probably B/H, I then started to take more notice after that. They don't really hurt, just feels really tight.

yeah mine feel the same they are more uncomfortable than they used to be too :( my belly goes really tight feels like its gonna split open and if im walking around i have to stop and stand still till it stops they are really annoying getting them all day every day now :( xxxx

some times i can be sitting down for a while then when i stand i feel the baby is right down on my bldder feel like i need a wee then the top of my belly goes real hard i just thought it was baby sticking its bum in the air but now i no.... its braxton hicks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back