Feel weird...

Rayoflight

Reaction score
I had very occasional Braxton Hicks contractions from about 6months pregnant but haven't had them for about a month.

Last 24 hrs I've had them really strong and they're starting to get uncomfortable and painful. There's no regular pattern to them but they're lasting over a minute every time.

Ive not lost any plug as far as I know, waters must be intact because ive not lost them. Generally feel whacked and very strange. Baby's hardly moved today too.

Could this be the start of things?

its kinda weird u posted this... cos ive felt reeally weird n had the same feelings today..

ive been really buy carrying far to heavy stuff today and walking round primark for nearly a hour probs wasnt the best idea, i felt kinda a stabbin pain down my left hand side of my belly into my pelvis, kinda like cramp / stitch, had to sit in the car for 20minutes until i could move again.... it literally stoped me n my tracks and it really hurt,
but felt a bit better after that, had 2 pints of coke to get baby wiggling and now iv got really bad backache.... but no more pains in my belly, and a wiggly baby,

im same with no plug loss or waters...

maybe this is the start of something for us both *fingers crossed :) im at consultant on tuesday too,

I'm refusing to get my hopes up or excited but I definitely feel different.

Going to keep a track of contractions but carry on as normal. Quite fancy watching Due Date at the cinema, think it's quite appropriate too!

Good luck Amy x

Oooh how exciting for both of you! you could be our next wave of babys!

i kno what u mean about getting hopes up, i really want to, but dont wana get too excited incase its just baby thats wanting to play tricks, lol

aww i wana go see due date too, i keep hinting to hubby when adverts are on tv... dont think he has taken the hint yet tho.... lol

good luck to you aswell, have u got a text buddy on stand by just incase?! :)

xxx

good luck if this is the start of things to come!

Haven't got a text bud cuz I'm hoping for a home birth and am always on here anyway.

Plus husband thinks I'm weird enough writing to strangers on here. Asking him to text someone will send him over the edge!

Right, off to see due date!

X

Right I'm not posting these 'is this it?!' messages anymore. After being in agony at the cinema all night it's all well and truly stopped. Not a niggle or a tightening since.

Booooo!!!

Aww that's typical! Did you get to enjoy any of the film though? :p

Yeah only went out twice (not bad for me!) was very uncomfy though as I'm so used to spralling out on the sofa when I watch a film.

Film was OK, 6 out of 10. Not as many laughs as I thought there would be and the guy who's also in Hangover although he's great it was just the exact same character as Hangover.

I love that guy, but I do think he's been typecast a bit!
I tend to start a film sitting on the sofa, then I lay on the floor for a bit, then end up rolling around on my ball with one eye on the telly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back