what counts as cheating?

I also feel that flirting, texting emailing is cheating. Won't tolerate it at all.

I would class anything he did behind my back as cheating, If he can't tell me about it he must feel guilty

Im with the majority on this one, anything that involves another girl whether thats flirting or full on affair is cheating.

To me its not about the physical, its about the emotional, and if he could take the risk of hurting me by giving his passion to someone else, then thats a betrayal.

glitzyglamgirl said:
Im with the majority on this one, anything that involves another girl whether thats flirting or full on affair is cheating.

To me its not about the physical, its about the emotional, and if he could take the risk of hurting me by giving his passion to someone else, then thats a betrayal.

:clap:

Anything that made me feel he liked someone else... texting, emailing etc... actually kissing/further is just a big no-no. Why would you want to kiss someone else even, if you're in a great relationship.. I for one feel sick when I think about my exes and am so glad I'm only Nat's now, the thought of being with anyone else makes me feel a bit odd really.

Also doing anything secretive, I'm with rebekah (zebrastripes), if it's being done in secret then he would know it's wrong and shouldn't be doing it.

If your OH does something that upsets you then that's the point it becomes unacceptable, and as long as your OH is aware of this point, there shouldn't be any 'mis-understanding'.
I really believe men often make themselves look terribly suspicious and guilty of something they didn't do, because they are often concerned about upsetting us, think most men think all women they chat with fancy them, so they assume we think that too, and so it must mean he was flirting :lol:

glitzyglamgirl said:

I agree totally :clap:

I think that flirty texts are out of order, I would never do that I care and love my OH to do something like that. As for him kissing someone else.. I would go psycho!!!! lol x

:eek: gosh im surprised at the poll results! am i letting my man get away with too much lol

trixipaws said:
:eek: gosh im surprised at the poll results! am i letting my man get away with too much lol

Don't worry Trixi... I was quite shocked too...

If I stopped DH kissing other women twice on the cheeks... people would think he was weird... if I stopped other people doing it to me they would think I was weird. And well getting jelous over texts, messages etc.. well... :shock:

I wouldn't mind him kissing people on the cheek as a greeting I meant like a passionate kiss (more Jeremy Kyle lingo lol!!!) xx

trixipaws said:

:lol: if i even had a flirty message in my fone id be in the dog house and broken up with... anythin more than that and well id be sleeping with one eye open an protecting my nuts from sharp objects :shock: :lol:... but i have a bad reputation, so fair enough!

I can admit to being a very jealous bf though, and if i caught her flirting with someone - nevermind kissing them (properly), i wouldnt be aw that chuffed :roll: lol

wow, I'm so surprised so may people voted for flirting texting etc!!!

I put 'full on sex', I would have put 'sexual contact' but wasn't quite sure what that meant!!!

I think anything involving other girls, that your not aware or told about is cheating.
I wouldnt accept it!
Luckily i have a boy who is quite obviously bessoted with me :)

basically anything that would make me uncomforatable DH knows me well enough to know where the boundries are, his mate often jokes about running away with me, and DH grabs his wife and legs it down the drive, but we know its all open and not hidden which makes the difference.

Intent and secrecy would have a bearing on it really

I think Flirting, txting and mailing. One step leads to the next, and I would worry if I found girls numbers in OH's mobile, Their minds would obviousley be elsewhere for them to do that!

I have to go with the flirting/texting/mailing one coz secret text messages have just broke up my marriage :(

Hi

I would say anything behind my back if you cant tell me then its cheating!
Weve both kissed others at parties ( mostly before kids) and were fine with it as we were all friends ( wierd i know ) but as long as we knew about it
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back