Show me your bathrooms!

LaineyG

Reaction score
I'm copying Kirsty's show me your kitchen thread! :D

I have a new bathroom, new suite (all white) and plain white wet wall on the shower and bath walls.

I haven't got a clue about what colour to go for for the paint and flooring....i'm thinking carpet (no boys allowed in my bathroom :talkhand: ).............ideas please!!!

xxx

i would but its a mess as the kids think its funny to soak toliet roll and leave it in the sink, ill post one when ive tidyed abit lol

I had carpet and do not recommend it! its soals up all the moisture nd crap and can really smell - get some nice tiles down or lino.

Copycat :shakehead: :lol:

I wouldn't dare show anyone my bathroom!! We haven't started decorating yet and we've been here since December :oops:

Looking forward to seeing everyone elses though, I'm nosy :lol:

This is ours at the moment (not the best pic as we have a tiny bathroom!)
SP_A0300-1.jpg

but we are away to rip out the white tiles and wood panelling :puke: and put down nice oatmeal coloured tiles on the walls and charcoal coloured on the floor.

We wont be spending a huge amount as we are going to be selling at some point this year so we are just trying to tidy everything up before putting it on the market

ok here u go :oops: :oops: :oops: lol

DSCF2355.jpg

DSCF2356.jpg

DSCF2357.jpg

im gonna go post my kitchen in kirsty's thread now, so shes not left out lol i refused originally hehe

generalpictures010.jpg

heres my bathroom we have a seperate toilet but dont have a recent pic, we are getting a new bathroom installed by the council in the near future so it will look much better.

ooooh don't have carpet :puke: :puke: its so unhygenic in a bathroom. when we bought our flat we noticed quite a few of those really tiny flies around - it transpired that they were laying eggs and hatching from the bathroom carpet :puke: :puke: :puke:

this was our bathroom when i was 38 weeks pregnant after we discovered a major leak:

CIMG0009.jpg

needless to say it looks a lot better now (albeit messy)!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DSC00523.jpg

DSC00522.jpg

bathroom.jpg

I WISH my bathroom still looked like this! It was taken the day we moved in when it was all clean looking! :lol: We still have the white tiles but the walls are now a lilac colour, painting them was a mistake, it looks awful now!

Ok this isn't officially mine until I move in June but this will be my bathroom:

1873497_4_57857_16_4_2008.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back