Babies eye colour.

NIE

Reaction score
Does anyone know at what age a babies eye colour will change? and what age did your lo's change?

I have green eyes and my DH has grey/blue. I would really love to know if and when Adam's eyes will change colour. xxx

I think its within the first six months.

Keeley's eyes change with the weather on a really nice days they wil be clear blue then when its colder they go a grey/green colour :? :)

it is 6 months.

they can change a couple of times in between but the colour they have at 6 months is usually the one they have for life. saying that my sisters differ with the season!

I was gonna post the exact same question. No need now lol :D

Thea's eyes change colour on almost a daily basis and she is 15 months! Sometimes they are the brightest blue and other times dark brown like mine.

My friends daughter had piercing blue eyes up until being a year and a half and then they changed to brown, and still are 6yrs later, she finds it odd looking at her 1yr old pics, eye colour is so striking in children, the change can be dramatic to see. Oh and I have dark eyes but Isaac's are blue, grey, green, they change like some other people have mentioned.

Ryans started to get little yellowy bits in the middle of his round about 3 and a half / 4 months... like his dad. We both have green eyes but Nat's are more blue+yellow bits than full on green like mine. If that makes sense :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back