What cleanser, toner moisturiser works best for you?

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
since being pregnant ive never had so many spots! so at the moment im using tea tree cleanser and toner from superdrug. its an all in one gel. only had it for a few days so i cant tell if its working wonders yet. but it smells nice :D

i did go through a stage of not being bothered to do it, and i thought that might be contributing to the spots! lol

what works best for your skin. are there any products you can really recomend?

I use tea tree from the Body Shop- I have to use a moisturiser too because it drys my skin out. I use clinque moisturiser- not for long though... wont be able to afford it soon! :roll:

I use Simple, cleanser, toner and moisturiser, but if its the hormones then the spots will come no matter what.

clinique for me
anti-blemish stuff has been great for my pregnancy and post pregnancy skin

clinique 3 step for me too, u can get samples from debenhams

paradysso said:
clinique 3 step for me too, u can get samples from debenhams

what skin type is it for?
im looking for one... recent ones ive tried have left my skin worse
its oily one day, dry the next, and then combi

Clinique for me too! Use their makeup too, love the stuff!

xxx

I have the anti-blemish kit which isn't skin specific and the mild soap, number 2 toner and dramatically different mositurising gel (the lotion doesn't sink into my skin)

Go to Clinique and they will give u a hand with it all ;)

wow clinique seems really popular i might go get some samples tomorow! thanks girls!

I use the clean and clear deep cleanse and then their moisturiser and its worked a treat :cheer: My skin dries out so easily which looks rank if I put foundation on. But Im liking this I wish I found it when I was preg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back