your favourite skincare products!

claireyfairey

Reaction score
I am sitting in bed taking my make up off and mucking about on the laptop which made me wonder....what skincare products do other people use/reccomend? I'm a bit of a product junkie so I love to hear what other people use so I can get some ideas! Here's my list:

Skin type: Oily/Combination

Make-up remover/cleanser: Garnier Clean&Fresh cleansing milk - cheap and cheerful but does the job without drying my skin out!

Facewash: Origins Checks and Balances Facewash. This stuff is amazing if you have combination skin - I highly reccomend it!

Daytime moisturiser: Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser

Night cream: Elizabeth Arden Good Night's Sleep or Origins High Potency Night-a-mins. I sometimes use Garnier Nutritionist but find it a bit on the greasy side.

Other products to reccomend?: Dermalogica Anti Bac Cooling Mask - really good on my spotty/oily areas. I wouldn't dream of putting it on my dry and sensitive areas around my nose though as it's a bit harsh, but it's great if I feel like I'm going to have a breakout of spots. Stops them in their tracks!

Any products to avoid?: L'oreal De-Maq Expert Cream make-up remover. Can't remember the exact name, think it is milk to toner or something. Greasy, greasy, greasy :wink: I felt like an oil slick!

Add yours folks :)

C xxx

Oh, product junkie here too!

Skin type: Dry/Combination

Make-up remover/cleanser: Clinique Take the Day Off and Nivea pink (can't remember the name!) wipes

Facewash: Clinique Foaming Face Wash

Daytime moisturiser: Clinique DDMF

Night cream: Clinique DDMF and Clinique Moisture Surge

Other products to reccomend?: Clinique (are you spotting a trend here?) Advanced Stop Signs Eye Cream, really good and actually gets rid of dark circles and puffiness! Oh, and just to shock you out of my Clinique habit, Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. Smells fantastic and is my instant fix for running out the door without makeup on! If I'm feeling flush, Prescriptives Super Line Remover Xtreme, it's amazing and leaves my skin sooooo smooth!

Any products to avoid? Any spot cream with Benzo in it.....brings me out in blisters!

xxx

Lol at all your clinque Lainey!

Im not really into moisturiser and that, i take my make up off with baby wipes!

and moisturise with gariner at night time and in the morning, its in a green pot and smells of fruit oils, is lush and makes my skin feel gorgeous.

I use a facial scrub in the bath a few times a week and sometimes pop some cucumbers on my eyes lol at my cheap skateness!

Trutfully i cant be arsed, its such a routine!

combination skin.

facewash - clinique foaming facewash.

toner - clinique number 2 toner.

moisturiser - clinique dramatically different.

others products - boots cucumber face wipes to take make up off, and clinique eye cream.

another clinique junkie here :lol:

I love everything by Simple! Nice and cheap and works good! Im more of a shampoo and conditioner junkie! I loooove shampoo!

At the moment I'm using St Ives Swiss Formula, scrub and moisturiser. I have really noticed a difference in my skin since using them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back