what can i take..... pleeeeeeease :-(

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
hey everyone!
hope your'll all feeling ok? at the moment i have horrible chesty cough and sore thout. i was wondering, is there anyhting i can take for it, i am 16weeks pregnent and un-sure of what i can take... even things like tunes??? are they ok?

thank you for reading x x x

ah hunny :hug:
i know how you feel it horrid feeling ill and not being able to take you normal flu cold medicines
i was unwell not so long ago you
can still take paracetomol
Ive hears plenty of warm lemon and honey
drink plenty of fluids
now ice cream for me lovely and soothing that worked for me and an exuce to eat gallons of it :cheer:

hope you feel better soon sweetie :hug:
lol sarah
PS.. Babalu, bowmanzoo and tadpole are due around the same time as you

check the first page of Bellybumps due date thread she hs everyone in order od date at the top :D

paracetamol(sp) is safe as far as i no but wudnt rele do much good sorry for not being of much help :hug:

you can also inhale the steam from hot water (use a towle over the bowl and you head), be careful not to burn yourself like me OH).

It will loosn any phlegm and help you cough it up.

Sandi

I use Vick's Vaporub on my chest and they also make a bath soak which I found really helpful when I had a bad cold a couple of weeks ago. I assume it's safe to use although I haven't asked the pharmasist...

Vicks vapour-rub & hot water with lemon juice & honey for your throat.

I think Olbas oil is okay to use - put some in a bowl of hot water & inhale. Maybe eucalyptus oil as well - but only in a burner or hot water, don't apply as a massage oil. Apparently tea tree is helpful as well, but check out anything like this first with someone who knows what they are talking about.

i had an awful chesty cough etc over xmas, i just took paracetomol and rubbed vicks on my chest

I don't have a clue babe but wanted to say I hope you feel better soon you poor thing :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back