What can i take??

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
ive a very sore throat an i dont think ya can take strepsils when preg so i dont know what i can use for having a very sore throat :( help?? x

yeah when i was sooo poorly after i got out of hospital i had honey and hot waer and it was yummy and really helped!

Yep can only agree with the other girls :)

same here! honey and lemon in hot water worked wonders for me when I had a sore throat a few weeks ago

havent got nething :( im just making sure im drinking enough fluid at the moment. ive got runny nose at the mo i dont wana cold pretty please. x

you can get hot water honey and lemon and then get a disperible paracetamol in it. Its like a pregnancy safe lemsip!

The problem is i don't like lemon :( i never have done. I think its deffo a cold coming.
My eyes keep watering at the mo an keep getting sniffles so might aswell say ive got a cold.
i dont usually get colds or bugs feel so down now days i seem to be getting everything lately :( xx

I used to take paracetamol with hot orange squash with honey in it :)

Hey

I sent the other half to our corner shop the other day and said if he didn't come back with something I could take for my sore throat I don't know what i'd do!! lol!

I've been taking Lockets. There's a note on the back of the wrapper saying that there are no side affects to pregnant women. Only prob is they're in Lemon and Honey flavour...suppose anything's better than nothing. I hate lemon but if you can stomach 5 mins of a nasty taste it's worth it.

He also bought some soothers, I read the ingredients to see if there was anything harmful but to my knowledge there's nothing - best call Mars about them though as was no warning.

Good luck in shifting your cold! Mine only lasted 5 days so don't worry!

Xx

I'm certain you can take sugar free strepsils hun.
Anyway I've noticed this thread is a few days old so I hope everything is ok or you've found a remedy to help.

sorry ive not kept neone updated lol.
ive been using soothers in the end and that seemed to help i had some from while go so i took them wahoo. still got the sniffles but aint got a tickly cough nemore.
Things shud be more aware in wat us women can take prengnat dont you think lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back