• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what bottles?

i got recommended Tommee Tippee ones by about 5 different people and my friend at work had big probs with her daughter on the advent ones and she said if baby has realy bad colic like her daughter did the tommee tippee anti colic teats and Dr Browns are really good but due to price only get them if needed!!

is there anyone who knows where I can buy glass bottles? I find them much better for the environment and like to change to them but I cannot seem to find them anywhere. I know use the Avent ones (my son is almost 13 months and he still drinks with the newborn teat because he has such a powerfull suction that if I give him the age appropriate he will finish a 7oz bottle in less then 2 minutes. ) (does anyone else have this too?)

i was gonna use Avent but im not to sure now since a few of you have had leaking probs hmmmm

i was gonna use Avent but im not to sure now since a few of you have had leaking probs hmmmm

I only have one bottle which leaks now but I think it is due to using it a long time (almost a year) then they need to be replaced. especially because they are sterilzed every day and eventually the heat does make them expand and shrink and not fit the way they should.

but I never had leak problems with them from the beginning.

I only have one bottle which leaks now but I think it is due to using it a long time (almost a year) then they need to be replaced. especially because they are sterilzed every day and eventually the heat does make them expand and shrink and not fit the way they should.

but I never had leak problems with them from the beginning.

Thank you for that hun but thats what i have always thought of usein.I think diffrent ppl will have diffrent opitions on these but they are a well known and well selled bottle :dance:

I started of using Avent bottles but found they leaked loads, changed to Tommee Tippee ones and had no problems with them, they're great and much less wind with them too :)

I used Avent with Jacob and only ever had one crack but the bottle was over a year old, being steralised etc. So it definatly had served it's duty of good use! I did try Tommee Tippee at one point the Closer to Nature ones and really didn't get on well with them but it was more the the fact that Jacob would not take his feeds easily from them, every baby is different as to what bottle they will get on with. Just like every bottle is. I will be using Avent this time aswell but obviously I will switch if baby doesn't like x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back