MAM bottles

aliciabubba

Reaction score
Had a friend who gave me a whole heap of MAM bottles. I was just wondering if anyone uses these bottles and can recommend them? Are they ok to use for Ralph's age of 3 weeks? xx forgot to mention they are 260ml bottles, she also gave me MAM newborn teets for the bottles. Only asking if they ok for ralphs age as they are quite big bottles and I guess I'm used to avent bottles which are only 125mls x

Last edited:
They will be fine hune, they'll just make his face look really small lol. I love these bottles, they've helped us so much and Bertie much prefers the thinner teats. The TT anti colic ones I spent a fortune on were rubbish compared to these!

Ooo thanks BB! I'll try one tonight. Should I still use newborn teet for him? My friend also gave me other sizes that's all xx

Nah I make Albert work for it lol. I was told to keep him on them til his heart scan. He takes on average 5oz every 2 hours but he's sleeping all night so that's fine apparently. He developed his first fat roll last week lol

Bb how do u warm his bottles? I stick one in a jug of hot water & the bottle bubbled as tho some of the water got into the bottle through the valve. Do it's do that or did I not have it done up tight enough?

Baby brain converted me to MAM too! They are fab. We did go to the size two teats but have moved back down cause she was guzzling and choking on them greedy girl!! You can put them in water to heat them up but it will just drain out of the bottom - it doesn't affect the milk in any way. But be warned I think they are thicker plastic than the TT bottles and take longer to warm up. x

Yeah larly I get the bubbles sometimes. I think it's just one of those things, it's nowhere near as annoying as having the TT anti-colic flange fall off half way through a feed!

I love that word. It's on the same level as sphincter :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back