can anyone help?

hopefulmummy

Reaction score
hi ladies..

I was wondering if anyone could help me? Someone has kindly donated a Tommee Tippee bottle steriliser to me for sterilising the bottles I can put expressed breast milk in. however, it didn't come with any instructions.

Does anyone know how I use this? Do I have to have TT bottles or can I use any bottles? Do I put water in the machine? Does the milk have to be in or the bottles sterilised first?

Sorry for any dippy questions. I've never had a baby before.

Good lord, what did women do before the internet and forums like these?!

THANKS!!

xx

what sterilizer is it? i just got mine and set it all up. Its a digital one.

To set it up initially you add 80ml of water (cold) and put in the trays which hold the bottles. Turn on the sterilizer and let it run its cycle. Leave for an extra 3 mins and dont remove the lid.

After this the inside of the sterilizer is ready and clean! Load in the bottles.Add TT bottles will fit properly but im sure it doesnt matter what bottles you put in it if u have already bought other ones. remember to add the 80ml of water too! :D

and then just turn it on again and this will sterilize the bottles. mine keeps the bottles sterile for 24hrs if i dont remove the lid but it all depends on the model.

Thanks setdse

Mine is not a digital one - it has one button on the front which i guess is the on button! and a rack inside. but I'm guessing that I can follow what you've done and it will be fine.

This is really helpful!!

thanks again :) xx

I've got a TT microwave steriliser - could it be this kind cos I'll go find instructions if so

i have a tommy tippee steriliser and if you get tommy tippee bottles they have a marker on them how much water to put in a bottle aload of dots lol and put that in the steriliser then put all your washed bottles in and press the button, when it stops its all done. you can put any bottles in there, just grabbed a bottle its 80mls where the marker is

all bottles empty, teats separate and add 80ml (tt bottles have a dotted marker) turn on and voila! and you must wash up bottles after youve used them, then sterilise x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back