what books are you reading

katie_lou

Reaction score
just wondering what books you are reading at the min...iv just started reading the hunger games . what i have read so far is really good before i had my LO i would fly through books , takes me alot longer to finish them now lol xxx

You have time to read?!?! All my life I read before going to bed and since the baby arrived I haven't touched a book, my heart is nearly broken! :(

You have time to read?!?! All my life I read before going to bed and since the baby arrived I haven't touched a book, my heart is nearly broken! :(

lol just about - i tend to read just before i go to bed as it helps me sleep lol xx

Just finished Reflection by Diane Chamberlain. Loving her books at the minute. Like to read when go to bed before I go to sleep. Helps me wind down.

Ish I'm the same, I haven't read a book since Colby came along as used to read in bed and can't now as have to feed him. I miss books!

I don't read much now, but still collect books from charity shops and xmas and bday, so I'm getting quite a stack to read , all sat there waiting for me! I used to love to read in bed, (i'm not a chair reader!!), but as soon as I get into bed, I fall asleep! I have to have the lights fully on to keep me awake , not just my dim lamp , but that doesn't work now as Devon is in my room

I like to read Trudi Canavan Magicians guild books, and Karen Miller Prodical Mage, fantasy books from wonderful trilogys! I only read fantasy - I like to get lost in another world!

I've just finished the hunger games books. Thought they were a very good read.I also like a good fantasy book. Didn't have time to read but have to sit with Drake to try and lenthen his naps so actually get time now. Love it. Just started enders game now

I've not read the Hunger Games, thought they were good, but think I need a second read to really get it iykwim. I thought the first was great, and then the second good, and the third ok. I got lost a lot of the time, as I thought the writer skipped through things a little too quickly some times

I'm reading Mum's List by St John Greene - has me bawling my eyes out every few pages. Takes a ridiculous amount of time to read these days though!

Kiss & die by lee weeks has been sat on my side table for 5 months now!
But I have just bought the titanic secret by jack steel which I will read instead. I love all things titanic and looks like it may be a good read

Im currently reading 'i miss mummy' by cathy glass its heartbreaking. I do love her books though x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I've just started 'mr commitment' by mike Gayle, really funny so far, he's a really good author and tells you everything you need to know about how men think!

Before that I read 'me before you' by jojo moyes- excellent book and so tragic

Xxxx

I've just finished the Hunger Games after seeing the film. I loved them, thought the second and third were even better - I actually cried in the 3rd one - but that could be down to pregnancy hormones lol!

I've just finished 'A Baby's Cry' by Cathy Glass, so sad.

I downloaded the kindle app on my iPhone, so now able to read in bed, hate that the kindle isn't back lit. We do a book club here and it was my month to pick a book, so I choose 'the five people you meet in heaven' by Mitch Albom. I read it years ago and thought it would be a good one to pick.

I also loved his other books, Tuesday's with Morrie and For One More Day.

I downloaded the kindle app on my iPhone, so now able to read in bed, hate that the kindle isn't back lit. We do a book club here and it was my month to pick a book, so I choose 'the five people you meet in heaven' by Mitch Albom. I read it years ago and thought it would be a good one to pick.

I also loved his other books, Tuesday's with Morrie and For One More Day.

Love my Kindle Sassy and have a great wee light for it too works a treat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back