What are your top items for Baby you couldn't live without??

1. my boobs!
2. nappies!
3. travel system (use pram and carseat daily- often both!)
4. grobag (keeps her toasty and sont hav 2 worry about smothering or it coming off and her getting cold)
5. sleepsuits (she lives in them- they uber comfy and allow max movement- and keep her feet toasty!)
6. playmat (she loves rolling on it, trying 2 crawl and playing with the toys on it now)
7. vibrating chair (shes grown out of it now but was useful in the beginning)
8. dummy
9. bibs & muslin squares (am wiping up bits of sick all day!)
10. a washing machine LOL alllllllllllllways doing laundry!

Vibrating bouncer, ours has an arch with teddies hanging off it... really helped his co-ordination and grabbing

Travel changing mat- got it free with our free huggies changing bag :D

Mislin squares- invaluable

yeah forgot about grobags. You dont have to worry about them getting covers over their face and you know they are warm. When it got warmer I just used to put Isaac in a vest with the grobag on.

muslin squares.......... if you have had a reflux baby you know

:lol:

erm, his dummy is an essential for me. because of his problems, it was the only thing to settle him when he was younger.

think thats about the essentials, unless you class 2 prams, baby sling, box of toys, chair, nursey set, 3 vibrating hanging buggy toys, about 50 baby grows (all new from birth lol) baby shoes, about 20 blankets, all essentail :rotfl:

sling

muslin squares

kick and play bouncer

think thats about it, every thing else i could live with out

Baby carrier or sling! They are fab and will keep your baby calm when you get on and do things!!! :lol:

hi, i have the kick n play bouncer and i couldnt live without it, its magic lol. she is just starting to kick legs so is finding the lights fascinating when she moves also. another item i couldnt live without is her blankets, i have about 6 different ones and she loves being swaddled in them especially the soft plush ones (which were a bargain from primark at £1!!!)
also bruins (from toysrus) anti colic bottles.

xxxxx

vibrating chair, it really soothed him in the early days

muslin squares, still a godsend now

baby monitor, for reassurance and plays great lullabyes.

Tommee Tippee bottle warmer flask...was fantastic as we couldnt always guarantee to find somewhere that would warm his bottle or provide hot water due to health and safety issue...what a load of cosh!

Linkadoos baby to toddler rocker...if you have a little one who is flying off the height/weight charts and need a vibrating/rocker instead of a bouncer then this is fantastic...Charlie outgrew his bouncer by 6 months due to weight issues but this lasts until he is alot older and could have been used from newborn, just wish we had found it in the first place!

Grobags...bought all mine from Ebay and cant live without them, especially when we go away as he feels like he's at home and settles so much easier!!! No worries about overheating either or covers over his face.

I think I must be the only person who has never used muslin squares.

Don't know what Id have done without my papoose :lol: and leckershell,I never used muslin squares either,I bought a load,but my dad used them all to strain sloe gin and blackberyy brandy

once weaning starts has to be microwave!! to heat and defrost food etc!

my mei tai.

and now she is walking........stair gates!!!!! :wall: :lol:

My top things I couldnt do without are:

Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Rocker (LO is 2 and loves it still but never used the vibrating thing on it tho!)

Muslin squares - also made one into 4 small 'blankies' and LO uses them as a comforter at night

Microwave Steriliser - so fast and compact to store

Grobags - love em!

I agree that baby baths, top and tail bowls and nappy wrapper bins are a waste of space!

Another muslin squares fan here, I still use them on DD aswell as DS. They're great for emergency bibs when out, always have a couple in my bag.
Don't think anyone has mentioned this but the Braun ear thermometer is fab. Gives an exact temperature in super quick time, no faffing with an armpit one or forehead strip. They're expensive (though mine wasn't as I bought it at tescos with money off vouchers) but worth every penny imho.
Also an inflatable ring, I have a galt one. DS used to sit up in that and play with his toys, it was good whilst he wasn't steady with sitting up so he couldn't fall back and really hurt himself. Now he's happy on the floor but it still comes in handy. I got months of use out of it with both of mine, can highly recommend it.

Muslin squares

Absolutely top buy -nappy wrapper!

Breast pump.

Steam sterelizer.

Vibrating chair :)

Thanku ladies

From that i need.........

Sling (have always used on in the past, but gave it away)

vibrating seat thingy

muslin squares (i confess am on baby number 5 and have never used them...how did i do it ?????) :rotfl:

And of course a staple diet of love and snuggles........ :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back