What are you using as your hospital bag?

Our hospital don't provide anything, standard procedure across pretty much all UK NHS hospitals to be honest! Yeah if you choose to formula feed you also have to take that too xx

We're taking nappies just because I have an eco brand for sensitive skin - we have eczema, so likely babe's skin might suffer!
Food wise, I've packed stuff like nuts, drinks cartons, lucozade type stuff already, then partner's adding fruit and fresher things at the last minute and a couple of ice packs :)

We're taking nappies just because I have an eco brand for sensitive skin - we have eczema, so likely babe's skin might suffer!
Food wise, I've packed stuff like nuts, drinks cartons, lucozade type stuff already, then partner's adding fruit and fresher things at the last minute and a couple of ice packs :)

Check you out miss organised! it is this dragged out teasing labour that has done it isn't it hahaha! xx

Haha! Obviously... we'll have organised a full 3 course picnic and a brass band by the time we actually get there!

:rofl: oh my yes you will! You'll want to take a bottle of whiskey with you and have a very stiff drink after this is all over! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back