How big is your hospital bag??

Yeah, it's only if you go into theatre as everything in there is completely sterile. My hubbie was given scrubs and we weren't allowed to take our camera in either as I ended up going down to theatre:( Luckily though, I didn't end up having a cs and gave birth with the help of forceps instead :)

Oh right I didn't know that, you must be right

Oh shame, would have been funny to see him dressed up!!!

ive got one bag its a holdal about hand luggae size and its got everything in it i need. My toiletries, night clothes dressing gown, slippers, maternity pads, breast pads, big pants!! camera, pack of nappeis, cotton wool, baby wipes, baby bath, sudacrem, 6 baby grows, scratch mits, booties, blanket.

im not planning on staying in for long but if i do have to OH can just bring me anything extra i need, im not going to panic that ive forgotten something.lol

Before I was imagining that I will only need one big, but elegant bag. Now I already have a big bag and a rather big suitcase (big hand luggage size). And I am rather worried that there is no room in it left for my make up, toiletteries or clothes (didn't pack those yet).

Are mws gonna laugh at me when they will see me arriving with all this stuff, like I came to live there?? Or is it normal?

I don't think I packed anything that I don't need... Well, ok, a roll of toilet paper might be a bit unusual, but my cousin just gave birth and said it's a very good idea - you want a lot of it, and the best quality, so it's nice and soft, not the standard hospital quality one... Apart from that, I think all the stuff I am taking is fairly normal.

What do you think? How big are your bags?

oh wow i love your hospital bags lmao trust me you wont need that much, ive got two very small bags one for me and one for baby and the only reason ive that much is incase im kept in again

Before I was imagining that I will only need one big, but elegant bag. Now I already have a big bag and a rather big suitcase (big hand luggage size). And I am rather worried that there is no room in it left for my make up, toiletteries or clothes (didn't pack those yet).

Are mws gonna laugh at me when they will see me arriving with all this stuff, like I came to live there?? Or is it normal?

I don't think I packed anything that I don't need... Well, ok, a roll of toilet paper might be a bit unusual, but my cousin just gave birth and said it's a very good idea - you want a lot of it, and the best quality, so it's nice and soft, not the standard hospital quality one... Apart from that, I think all the stuff I am taking is fairly normal.

What do you think? How big are your bags?

oh wow i love your hospital bags lmao trust me you wont need that much, ive got two very small bags one for me and one for baby and the only reason ive that much is incase im kept in again

What all do you think is necessary to bring Roxanne? I would rather travel light tbh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back