What are you not looking forward to?

Lander I wore undersides bras all the way through last time. I'm not looking forward to;
Stressing myself silly for the first 12 weeks
Morning (ha! Stupid name I had all day sickness last time) sickness
The comments we'll probably get from family about having another/finances/age etc

Yep to the comments, completely agree, I'm getting them already and I haven't even conceived yet! x

Yep to the comments, completely agree, I'm getting them already and I haven't even conceived yet! x

I had three people already ask 'don't you want to get married first?'.....

Well, yes I'd love to, but I'd rather not wait another 2-3 years (I'm 30 this July) and then find that my history of cysts etc has done me some damage or something.

I'll take my chances now ta ;)

Oooh, and Bulmers Red Apple Cider, try it while you still can!!! :D

Lxx

Im not looking forward to the onset of heartburn and acid at all hours of the day again, but theres nothing else apart from that. I loved my pregnancy xxx

Not exactly keen on feeling sick alot but I suffered migraines plenty as a child/teenager so I've got the hang of suppressing nausea. Headaches are another matter... If there's one thing that I can't manage/ignore it's a headache.

im just absolutely terrified of the thought of labour and im worried its going to ruin my whole pregnancy! xx

im just absolutely terrified of the thought of labour and im worried its going to ruin my whole pregnancy! xx

This is why I want to be a doula, I'd be there for you if I could :)

Why can't you wear underwired bras??? :O

As I miscarried in December all I'm worried about is miscarrying again other than that I'm willing to go through the strech marks, being sick, backache, tons of needles, labour etc the baby will be worth it :) xxx

- the two/three month wait of not telling most people.
- feeling so uncomfortable it hurts. :(
- not being able to take painkillers when nessesary.
- painful boobs. HATE.
and theres more but i cant remember<3

I'm really not looking forward to all the hormones. They make me crazy when I just have pmt! I get really down and go crazy in the head. Dread to think what pregnancy hormones are going to do to me!!

I'm not looking forward to the nausea, people asking why we aren't drinking/eating naughty, and not being able to take painkillers/IBS medicine.

Other than that I'm not too worried about much for pregnancy.

I am however worried about C section recovery (I won't be able to give birth naturally due to previous surgery). I hate hospitals and am worried I won't be able to breastfeeding as well with the section scar etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back