What are you not looking forward to?

Lander

Reaction score
There are some odd little things I'm not looking forward to about pregnancy...

*Having to wear knickers to wear pads, I live in thongs....

*Having to keep it secret for the first three months (outside of parents etc obv).

*Aches and pains that I can't take Ibuprofen for.

*Peeing loads, not easy when you work on Reception!

Anything you're not looking forward to?

*Having to keep it secret for the first three months (outside of parents etc obv).

Lander- add in worrying throughout pregnancy and then for the rest of your life lol. The peeing bit is annoying! I think I'm gonna camp out in the bathroom soon, saves going up and down the stairs 100 times a day lol.

Lander- add in worrying throughout pregnancy and then for the rest of your life lol. The peeing bit is annoying! I think I'm gonna camp out in the bathroom soon, saves going up and down the stairs 100 times a day lol.

I don't do anything but worry all the time anyway lol

On the other hand, having had my MW experience, I hope I will worry a bit less about a lot of things.... Have some massive text books to refer to here lol

You might be relieved to know that I didn't pee any more regularly, even with the twins, and continued to wear thongs (I didn't need any pads until post natal). So don't worry girls, it may not happen that way and I'm sure you will both be yummy mummys xxx

You might be relieved to know that I didn't pee any more regularly, even with the twins, and continued to wear thongs (I didn't need any pads until post natal). So don't worry girls, it may not happen that way and I'm sure you will both be yummy mummys xxx

I really hope I only need pads at the end lol
Was bad enough having to go back to them in hospital with my Ovarian Cyst. :(

Why do you have to wear pads? (you don't get periods when pregnant do you?) I'm sorry for sounding soo stupid :eh: (I'm glad this forum is kinda anonamous, I'd never have the guts to ask normally). I don't know anything about pregnancy I really think I need to do some research before TTC.

Things I'm not looking forward to about pregnancy are
1) interrupted sleep (but better get used to it before baby I guess)
2) worrying about what I eat and drink. I feel guilty enough when I fill up on fast food and fizzy drinks definately won't want to feed baby-to-be badly.

Why do you have to wear pads? (you don't get periods when pregnant do you?)

No, but there is usually increased discharge which you may find keeps making your underwear damp etc.

You may also need a pad for when your waters go and you can bleed for up to six weeks (though often less) after the birth itself.

This Bleeding is known medically as Lochia.

Lxx

I wouldn't worry mustard my darling, I knew next to nothing before joining in November 2010 so your be a pro in no time :)

xxxx

Thanks girls I'm glad I've found you!

The one thing I'm dreading........and I know it's stooopid.....is the damn comments I know I'll get about our ages and why we left it so long before getting PG.

And my smug mother coming out with some pearler about how she always knew we would have them one day.

And having to keep same smug mother at arms length as she totally interferred with my sisters PG's.

Hmmm I see a theme starting here!!!!

So apart from that........

I'm really worried about getting in and out of the car and scared the seat belt won't fit!!

And that my waters will break in the middle of Tesco's!!!

Morning girls :wave:

I know I'm not trying for a while but since seeing this thread I've sat their thinking about it all & I can honestly say that their isn't one anything that I'm not looking forward to, I'm excited about it all

xxx

I'm not looking forward to changing babies' nappies/the pain of birth, but it's a small price to pay!!

I'm scared because we're both tetchy when tired. We both know it and work on it, but I don't want us to be snappy at such a precious time

ohhhh the whole worry thing.... yano what to eat what not to eat, do I get the flu jab not get the jab etc etc. Theres so much to think and worry about and I worry anyways.

I worry about worrying lol

Oh, and I'm not looking forward to wearing non-underwired bras!! lol

I'm not worried about anything to be honest!! i will worry terrible throughout pregnancy about MC.....

but other than that i m not worried!

i say that now, but when i do eventually get BFP i'll prob worry bout a hell of a lot more!!! :)

the giving up of alcohol :cry:

Im with you on that one god knows how im gonna get through nine months without a glass of wine after a stressful day at work, and a nice bottle of cider on a nice sunny day!!!

I'm not looking forward to piles! I still have a dodgy bum from the twins and they're nearly 3! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back