What are you looking forward to?

PinkPunch

Reaction score
What is the main thing that you are looking forward to the most when you eventually have a baby? :cheer:

I'm looking forward to holding them and seeing what they look like. Oh and also have my mother and MIL arguing...More then usual! LOL

Just to have the life I can only dream about now!

to see how proud my oh is going to be with baby.

cant wait for it i know he going to be great. just a dream for me to at mo

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I really cant wait to have to get up in the middle of the night to feed and cuddle my baby, to spend my days getting up early cleaning baby clothes and tidying up toys, pushing my pram around town and having people 'coo' at him/her. But most of all Im looking forward to seeing my OH holding our child in his arms and rocking in his chair. I will be the happiest woman on earth when I finally see that happen. :pray:

I couldnt get to sleep last night just dreaming about having a BFP never mind actually giving birth to our own child. :(

having my big belly again :D even though I spent a lot of time in hospital last time and had a scary time - I LOVE being pregnant :D

having a pregnancy, labour and baby with a partner - I did it alone last time :(

seeing my DS holding his little brother/sister :D

To enjoy being pregnant again, I loved it!
To share a special time with my 7 year old, it was just me and OH last time, this time it would be the 3 of us sharing it.
Shopping!!!!!
To see if they would look like my little boy.

seeing my OH hold our baby for the first time (and everytime after) i think will be the proudest moment of my life, and i'm gonna love showing my little one off to people too :D

i'm gonna be one of those annoying mothers who sits with the baby photos out when i have guests :rotfl:

x

I can wait to see my DH's face when he first lays eyes on our baby and to watch him give the baby their first cuddle.......getting tears in my eyes just thinking about it...

I love those embarrassing and cute things kids say, those are the things I can't wait for.

And definitely seeing my husband holding/cuddling our baby, eventually!

-I cannot WAIT to see what kind of baby me and my OH will create (looks and personality)
-I can't wait to have a baby belly, know what it feels like to be pregnant, kicks etc
-I can't wait to see my OH be a proud daddy!
- Just general things like feeding baby, dressing him/her, cuddling him/her
-I can't wait to be a mummy and create a little human being to love forever

I cannot wait to cuddle my child and see the joy in my hubby's eyes when he first sets his eyes on him or her. Pure bliss. Although i don't want to think too much about the actual pregnancy... for the obvious reasons :lol:

I cant wait to see hubbie hold baby
To be looked after like fragile glass for 9 mths!
To go on a shopping spree and buy lots and lots of goodies!!!!
To be able to have a big belly and not feel guilty!!
To not feel ashamed to wear elasticated clothes!!!

I cant wait until:
I first feel my baby move,
Going into labour (im sure i wont be thinking that when it happens)
Seeing my OH holding our baby for the first time.

x

All of the above!! :cheer:

Not having to give them back

Seems like a dream at the moment :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member