What are you looking forward to buying?

positivity :)

Reaction score
hi girls,

i haven't bought a thing yet but i'm sure once i start i will find it all very exciting! i was wondering what everyone is looking forward to buying the most and whether you have spotted something you can't wait to go out and purchase??

xxx

I've bought a few things today but the pram I am most looking forward to getting. We've found the perfect one!

I also saw the cutest outfit today that I just have to have! It's gorgeous and was in the colour lemon so would be perfect for any gender :) I think the pink or blue stuff I'm looking forward to getting also, but obviously we won't find out the sex for a few weeks yet so although I'm dying to buy more stuff in one colour, I can't :p

What about you hun? xxx

Last edited:
to be honest i've not really looked and in fact haven't got a clue what i will need to buy lol! its kinda why i started this thread..so i can educate myself!

i think the little outfits has to be close to the top of the list, so cute and also the pram like you :)

xxx

I can't wait to start buying pink or blue stuff :)

Strangely enough, I'm looking forward to buying nappies, shampoo etc.....sad eh? Lol. Cos I still have a lot of the stuff I had when my son was born, I only really need to buy clothes (if it's a boy I don't even need to do that) .
Still have all his Moses basket sheets etc, cos I didn't find out the sex with him, it's all pretty much White lol.

I have a plan to start buying cotton wool, nappy bags, baby wipes that sorta thing every time I go shopping so I'm pretty much stocked up by the time he/she arrives, only thing I'm not is the milk as I haven't decided what I'm doing.
But I'm more looking forward to buying the smelly things and nappies lol.
My pushchair/pram is the only thing that I need to buy as my mum sold the 1 I had, but we have saw the 1 we want so just a matter of time.

Has anyone else got a plan? I've got a little box that if I buy some baby wipes while shopping, it gets shoved in there lol. X

^ My mum has a johnsons baby box that was full of products but she's used them in the past, the box is now full of baby stuff I have bought as well as a lemon blanket and some little booties that my mum bought :D Mum said that if she see's johnsons wipes on sale and some of the other products, she'll get them and they'll build up over time. Perfect plan I think!

I'm going to wait until my next scan before I get more cute outfits (as I want to go for a certain colour, either blue or pink) although that outfit I saw today was just adorable so I shall have to get that asap :p

xxx

Im really excited about starting shopping for my littel baby. We have been doing research so kinda know what we want with most things and fortunately we have a very generous family (plus we have bought their kids good pressies so therefore...) I am prob most xcited about buying the pram although that is a stress as cant decide which one to get and the nursery set which is also a stress as babies room is tiny so have to be carefull what we get!! But I cant wait to get my baby rocker chair that my bro is getting us as it is out of this world. He is a musician so he wanted to get something that would introduce music to the baby and you can plug your ipod into the rocker and play music to the baby!!
xxxx

Im the same as emma lou... Ive started to buy little bits each time I go shopping or pop into a chemist.
Ive been goung mad searching for stuff on ebay... got the moses basket and a baby bouncer on there and Im watching a baby changing unit as well.
We bought a pram last year... mad I know but a baby outlet was closing down near us and their buggies and stuff were half price.

Ive held off on buying clothes... not sure why as we arent finding out the sex. I think its a self preservation thing and baby clothes are alot more personal and Id be upset the most looking at those in my house if anything went wrong.

We r the same little bits at the moment but I can't wait to start buying girl or boy things

Gosh u lot are so organised!! I will most likely be having a baby shower later on so will get some bits from that. OH's mum is paying for the pram and I'm hoping my mum and dad will pay for a cot!

Hmmm, I prob need a list! I think Kezza in WTT made an excellent list once, I might have to ask her for it....unless any of u girls have a list u could put on here?? Xxx

Last edited:
I can only think as far forward as buying the nicest maternity outift I can afford!

We have quite a lot of things from last time round. Even the buggy (Maclaren Techno Classic) is still in great working order!

We have decided not to buy any baby bits until the last month.

Sarah, Ur good! I think we will leave a lot til the last few months but might pick up a few bits along the way xx

However, if we find out at thr 20 week scan that we are having a girl, I am going to go berserk!!!!

Hmmm, I prob need a list! I think Kezza in WTT made an excellent list once, I might have to ask her for it....unless any of u girls have a list u could put on here?? Xxx

I remember that thread. It frightened the begesus outta me when I was in TTC.

haha!!! me too NK!!! that's funny! i dont' have a clue now let alone while ttc, love kezza!! xx

I'm looking forward to buying the little hats and boots, they are just too cute but I'm gonna wait a while yet, too scared to rush into getting things yet :oooo:

I'd love to see a list, but I'm too scared to buy anything yet. Will prob think about it when I get I'm back from Malaysia in 5 weeks and I'm closer to my 12 weeks. Just don't want to jinx anything!

The first thing I am looking at buying is paint for the nursery, thinking a nice neutral colour scheme. I really want to buy more stuff but a little bit scared just yet. I think once I start I won't be able to stop!! xx

OMG!!! ninja i can't believe you found that!! what a fantastic list!! i think i'm sorted, thanks kezza! xxxx

that is one mahoosive list!! :shock:

Copied and pasted to computer!!

Thank god for kezza doing this list, amazing!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back