no more moping, now im hungry!!

blessed83

Reaction score
hey

for those who read my earlier post / moan i have now decided to get a grip and stop moping. i am pregnant, i am lucky, i am not fat or unattractive PMA!!! (positive mental attitude) :clap:

i have decided i am going to cook me and my fella something homely and tasty for dinner, was thinking toad in the hole with home made batter mix and mash with gravy!!! :dance:

what are you having for dinner?!! :)

i wish i could feel that posititive, im way too fat too soon and everything is an effort, oh and i have no idea what im having for dinner but thought what you are having sounds lovely so will be there for 6 :dance:

ha ha ha yeah, bring a bottle (boom boom)!!!!
xx
i feel like that too but like my boyfriend says to me "your not fat you are pregnant"!!! ive gained just over a stone already hun, some girls gained more some less we are all different it just feels poop sometimes that we cant control it!

xx

I have days where I feel really fat and depressed and then remind myself of the miracle going on inside me and how lucky I am and exciting it all is and then I feel beter!

Mmm toad in the hole mash and gravy what a good idea think I will have that for tea thanks for giving me the idea! :rotfl:

see now when i tell my husband 'im a fat trout' he just says 'yes but your my fat trout' :evil: :evil:

Mmmmmm that sounds soooo yummy!!!!! Think Im gonna have bangers mash and beans!!!!! Yam yaaam yaaaaaam!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back