What are you having for dinner!?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
I bought hamburgers and beans and peas for my tea.. But I really fancy that tin of tomato soup .. So not sure :p

What are you girls having?

i had a mcdees for quickness couldnt be bothered cooking :)

I so wish there was a macdonalds near me, i have to go on a half hour bus journey to get it!

aaawww, i'm the same regarding mcdonalds.... but on the plus side, i'm getting the "buzz" for cooking my own dishes at the moment and from scratch! so, off i go to make my ratatouille! catch you in a bit! :) xx

tomato soup has never tasted so good.. and for 53p ! mmmmm

I've just polished off lamb chops with veg and gravy, Mmmmmm xx

im now hungry again after my mcdees lol had it about 4 :( but theres nothing much to eat prob just have some ceral or something x

munchkin, i want some of that home cooking! I miss proper meals, But its just not worth spending that much to make a decent meal just for me :(

Well i went to the gym, whilst my cousin (who stays with us during the week) cooked us a chilli, felt very spoilt. Nice to have someone cook for me, for once.

Off out tonight, booked a date with hubby, party tomorrow evening with food, so that will be 3 nights in a row of not cooking, wow, seems very strange.

How do you make burgers without a stove?

I don't have an oven/stove either, we do burgers on the George Foreman Grill :)

not sure yet only just had a sandwich earlier prob something quick xx

I don't have an oven/stove either, we do burgers on the George Foreman Grill :)

We do ours on george too... I'm sure mama kat said she only has a slow cooker and a microwave, that's why I was interested in how she does it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back