Jacket Potato Fillings

Tillytots

Reaction score
Please share your favourite / weird / wonderful Jacket Potato Fillings....I really fancy one for dinner tonight but just dont know what to put in it other than Prawn Mayo or Tuna & cheese which Im addicted to at the mo. Oh and cheese, bacon and beans :)

cheese and ham is one of my faves, or chilli's nice an' all.

cheese
cheese and beans
Tuna mayo and cheese
all with butter
(i have a bit of a liking for cheese lol)
now im hungry

cheese and beans and coleslaw on the side mmmm i want one now

tuna mayo mmm :D It was so hard cutting down on tuna when i was preg lol

CHEESE of course :cheer:

On its own, or with beans, bacon or tuna all good.

YUM!

or Tuna & cheese
D'oh I was gonna say that.. Tuna, Mayo, and cheese... :think:

How about the mixture you would put in spag bol? Cook some mince, bit of tomatoe soup, bit of garlic, some mushrooms, ketchup, onion.. and pour the mixture over a large steaming potatoe? Wouldn't take long but then you need mince.

Im hungry now.... thanks 8)

cheese +beans
cheese
tuna mayo
prawn mary rose
cheese +pickle mmm

loads of butter or cheese in my tatoes cos i hate it when its all dry.

thanks girls :D Im doing two little ones, cutting them in half and having 4 different toppings to satisfy my indecisiveness :rotfl:

tuna, mayo and cheese
bacon and cheese
prawn mary rose
cheese & beans

I've just battled the artic weather and been to Tesco so Ive got all my fillings, Oh and Ive got my coleslaw & salad for on the side YUMMY!!!!!!!

Coronation chicken is a good one-I've just had t...but yum!!

Oh I am SO having a baked potato with tuna for my dinner now!!!! Mmm mmmm mmmmmmmmmm!

I dont have potatoes in house so have called OH and he is picking some up on way home :dance:

mayonnaise on its own, butter on its own, cheese (duh?? :roll:), chilli con carne, tuna pate, tuna mayonnaise... Can't think of anything else I will put up with in my potoato

Squiglet said:
mayonnaise on its own, butter on its own, cheese (duh?? :roll:), chilli con carne, tuna pate, tuna mayonnaise... Can't think of anything else I will put up with in my potoato

Is this some sort of craving Squig?????!!!!!

Tillytots said:
Squiglet said:

Is this some sort of craving Squig?????!!!!!

Psssf I can eat mayonnaise straight from the jar or squeezed straight from the squeezy pot... :) I love mayonnaise... won't touch ketchup though.. it's nasty... :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back