Jacket Potato Fillings

Squiglet said:
Tillytots said:
Squiglet said:
mayonnaise on its own, butter on its own, cheese (duh?? :roll:), chilli con carne, tuna pate, tuna mayonnaise... Can't think of anything else I will put up with in my potoato

Is this some sort of craving Squig?????!!!!!

Psssf I can eat mayonnaise straight from the jar or squeezed straight from the squeezy pot... :) I love mayonnaise... won't touch ketchup though.. it's nasty... :puke:

:puke: :puke:

tilly.. what did you have in the end?? i might nip to tesco later and get their pots of coronation chicken and have that on a spud with some lush salad.. ive also got a craving for... bacon and fresh tomatos.. and cornedbeef n tomato sauce...mmmmm

mmmm either butter and cheese or mushy peas with salt and vinegar...

garlic mushrooms mmmmmmmmmm and lots of cheese on top :D xxxxxxxxxxx

my fav is tuna mayo, cheese and onion with salad on the side mmmmmm

well i wouldnt be suprised if i turn into a potato soon!! i am very fussy with my food and my usual day consists of a jacket potato for lunch and a jacket potato for tea lol!!!

my favourite filling would have to be melted cheese (shove it in microwave for a minute) so the cheese goes all hard and bubbly...mmmm...lol and then smothered in VINEGAR!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :rotfl:

My OH Bought One Today From The Potato Van In Town & He Always Has.. Butter,Grated Cheese,Beans,Coldslaw & Cottage Cheese :lol:

We are having jacket spuds tonight :dance: OH and Isaac are having tuna mayo and I am having beans. Bit of butter and some salad with dressing on the side, jobs a gooden :wink:

looooooooads of butter and either chilli con carne, cheese or chicken in white sauce

Cheese, beans, ham and pineapple together......yumyumyum!!!!!

Going to Frankie n Benny's tonight so thats what I might have!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back