What are short people (5ft 1in and under) doing for Maternity jeans / trousers?

CARNAT22

Reaction score
I normally wear petite sizes due to being a short arse!!

Now my normal clothes are bursting at the seems I need to bite the bullet and buy some new bits....

I have loads of leggings but need some jeans.... I am only a 30" leg :shock: :shock:

Any recommendations ladies?

xxxxxxxxxxx

Very.co.UK take your size and leg length, mine fit perfect and they cost £9. You dont have to apply for credit you can pay by card.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

I had red herring maternity jeans and they were fantastic. I just got the regular length but they do short leg too i think. Next would probably do a short leg as well. Tbh i pretty much just wore leggings so i didn't have to hunt around.

I just looked they dont have any now sorry

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

I got mine from next (I'm 5"1), they are a little pricey but so comfortable and in my opinion, worth every penny. I got 1 pair of jeans and 2 pairs of black trousers for work...it's like wearing pyjamas all day! :cloud9:

I just ordered some maternity jeans (buy one get 1 half price) and there's a discount code on all of their stuff, not just maternity, at the moment DPVIPE for 25% off. I'm not in the short length, but they did do short regular and long :) x

I've just had a look on the Next website and they do have some maternity jeans in short length - not all of them though!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey Hun!
I'm 5"1, went to tescos and got black stretch skinny jeans and using bump bands!

Im just using bump bands on my other jeans too but have got a pair of petite maternity bottoms from eBay, they are from next.

It's definitely hard trying to find petite maternity so far all mine have been eBay but friend said next or new look are good!xxx

I'm 5"1 and got some m and p jeans in regular length which were fine. I also got trousers from next and looked at topshop and Dorothy Perkins jeans/trousers and they were fine too x

Carnat, I am also vertically challenged at 5ft 2. I gave up wearing my normal jeans from about 8 weeks they were so uncomfortable and thought I wouldny bother with maternity jeans but Im missing them soooooooo badly now. Bought a pair of cropped jeans from Evans in a size 16 and they are stretchy at waist so comfy but no good in cold or wet weather.xxxxx

Sunbeams those bump bands you talking about did you get them off ebay as they sound like theyre a great thing to have xx

I got petite maternity pants in dotty p's although that was 4 years ago :faint: I think i mainly got M&S and took them up tho, my inside legs 27"!

Thanks everyone, it doesn't help that I hate shopping LOL!!

I think next time I am off work I'll head to Oxford Street and look in the massive Next, M&S, H&M and Primark for bits....

I am hoping that the summer weather is going to kick in soon though so I don't need to worry about jeans :lol:

xxxxxxxxxx

God I don't miss Oxford street shopping! Can u not just shop online?

Please excuse any typos from
My fat fingers!

I need to try stuff on due to being a weird size!

I only have one pair of normal jeans as I have never been able to find any others that fit??

If I order online I'll inevitably have to go back to a store to take the stuff back anyway :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxx

i got skinny jeans from dorothy perkins and they were a little long but i just roll the bottoms up when i wear pumps, looks ok x

i am also a weird size.. it was a nightmare to find any maternity jeans at all that fit
in the end i got just one pair from h and m but they wernt petite they were just slightly cropped so they fit my short legs perfectly!

I've just bought some 30" leg maternity jeans from new look. Quite reasonably priced and really comfy. Try matalan too. Xx

I'm a weird size too (size 13 I think) - however cos they are elasticised I probably
Should have gone for the smaller size ... That's the general rule I'd go by! I got a 14 and am Forever pulling them up

Please excuse any typos from
My fat fingers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back