Maternity jeans

Can I give you some advice? I brought some new look maternity jeans which I great but have NO stretch in them. This is getting awkward the bigger I get (very hard for getting shoes on) so try and get some with a bit of give :)

I shopped everywhere! I'm really difficult as I always know exactly what I want and so can never find it. In the end I gave up with real shops and spent hours on ebay - I bought three different pairs, total cost less than one pair in the shops. Two pairs were perfect the other one went back on ebay!

give ebay a try like star fish says... I bought 4 pairs on there and they all fit :) Only paid between £5 and £10 for each pair and they were almost brand new looking :)

Can I give you some advice? I brought some new look maternity jeans which I great but have NO stretch in them. This is getting awkward the bigger I get (very hard for getting shoes on) so try and get some with a bit of give :)

Thanks hun, the ones i have got from next are a stretchy material so have a good bit of give in them :) i did order a size bigger than i am as well to try but they were way too big.

Thanks girls, will have a look on ebay too. xxx

Ive got a few bits from ebay so far. I did buy a couple of pair in next the other day - but im a bit of a cheapskate - and wasnt too impressed by the idea of £60 for a couple of pairs of jeans that i'll not wear for long.
xxx

I got some form Gap and they are fab. They only do online for maternity though, but I just ordered loads of sizes and then sent the ones I didn't want back.

Glad you got some in the end though :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back